Knife to a gunfight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    I want to have a flamewar with KH again.

For old times sake.
    KrazyHorse is a rabid and deranged loon.

Comment

All true statements.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm presuming you were referring to Ferguson?
        And as always, you'd be wrong.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A school/college shooting? Can't you see the guy was just trying to fit in to your culture?

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Trump is right about one thing. We should not be accepting "refugees" (most aren't actual refugees) unless we can be 100% certain they are not Islamist supporters. Effectively that is going to mean very few muslims getting in but I am fine with that as no one has a right to immigrate. The hard truth is this worthless Somali terrorist should never have been in the US much less getting free college tuition and welfare when there are citizen students in Ohio who need such services.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              A school/college shooting? Can't you see the guy was just trying to fit in to your culture?

He didn't ... he used a knife instead and unsuccessfully tried to chase the students in order to stab them
              The only person who shot was the police office (or campus security person).

Obviously he wasn't in the USA long enough to learn, that you use guns for campus shootings ... and not knives
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                He didn't ... he used a knife instead and unsuccessfully tried to chase the students in order to stab them
                The only person who shot was the police office (or campus security person).

Obviously he wasn't in the USA long enough to learn, that you use guns for campus shootings ... and not knives
                Yeah, he was trying, but clearly not to good at it...
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Trump is right about one thing.

Dinner is always wrong

Comment

No one should be allowed to enter the country unless we can be 100% sure they will never commit a crime. Basically, I'm saying we should only accept quadriplegic refugees. And they'd better not ask for free health care, the freeloaders.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      No one should be allowed to enter the country unless we can be 100% sure they will never commit a crime. Basically, I'm saying we should only accept quadriplegic refugees. And they'd better not ask for free health care, the freeloaders.
                      Why do you think that quadriplegic refugees cannot commit any crimes?
                      They still have a mouth with which they can hold a pen to type on a computer keyboard in order to commit dybercrimes
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Welp we can't have any quadriplegic Muslims committing cyber jihad. Deport them all.

Comment

Yeah, why should quadriplegic Muslims get special treatment.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

they can't climb walls ?
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                            X