Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read an nice interview with van ron boy

here he is:

The small snack at the interview costed 124 euros in a nice brussels restaurant.

ron von boy causally stated that it was rather peculiar how a mere 3 million immigrants made the british twist their shorts
    (translation: they're racist according to him)

he said that with such haughtiness and detachment that it was as repulsive as the allegended racism of the brits (which I dont think they are)

nor was the reason they quit racism or the immigrants. as it wasn't the EU itself either

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      In the long run this will crystallize opposition to the European Union. Telling people that they cannot do something that they want to do tends to do that. The UK wants to leave and eventually that will happen. Courts or no.
      The courts have done nothing other than to reaffirm a very basic principle of our democracy that a government can't remove rights from citizens without an act of parliament. They have made absolutely no judgement relating to the principle of leaving the EU.

Comment

This is my Britain.

Comment

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Unfortunately that's not the way democracy works. The people had their say and they voted to Leave. The will of the people ought to be respected.
              Blah blah blah bull**** blah blah blah... same kind of justification for prop 8. Sometimes the people can't be making decisions on such critical matters.

Many democratic countries have a threshold of 60% or even 2/3rds when it comes to referendums. Some countries even state a referendum cannot be passed if a minimum turn-out is not met (often around 40-60%).
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

i don't want to tempt fate and make fun of the uk until trump is confirmed not the next president
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

same kind of justification for prop 8
                  Indeed. Some people actually value a democracy.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Indeed. Some people actually value a democracy.
                    Stripping rights away from people isn't democracy. It's mob rule. Use your head peanut.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Stripping rights away from people isn't democracy. It's mob rule. Use your head peanut.
                      How do you strip a right that never was possessed? Marriage isn't a right, btw. I have no right to demand that I be married. Marriage is a privilege.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

This is a thread abaout Britain, go take your repetitive **** somewhere else.

Comment

It was Gian who brought up Prop 8, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            This is my Britain.
                            You have to admire her ability to keep a straight face instead of doing a
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

How do you strip a right that never was possessed? Marriage isn't a right, btw. I have no right to demand that I be married. Marriage is a privilege.
                              Lying as always.

That's all I will say.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                                You have to admire her ability to keep a straight face instead of doing a
                                Flawless delivery

Comment

Working...
                                X