Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for the mess with IS in Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Fez, this a one year old article from Bloomberg:
    No, Obama, Russia's Economy Isn't 'in Tatters'

But, the morons like you are still wet dreaming about Russia's decline and repeat their mantras. You are an , really. Because only an hides from the reality, instead of facing it and do something. I've told you - you aren't a man, 'cause you always act like a crying child -"no,no, no... Mam!!!".

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I'm fascinated by the argument from a republican that you believe republicans deserve a time-out. How do you believe that Obama's administration has been more successful?
      You should be fascinated since I didn't say that. Or anything about the Obama Admin. Could you please stop making things up. (I do realize that it is impossible for a douche like you to do that)
      And again, you're just trying to divert from your original lie.

You are really pathetic.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh if we listen to people like you, we would be bankrupted in at most five years. This is why you're so dangerous.
        Uh. My advice is to drastically shrink the size of the government and cut taxes. How would that bankrupt a nation to be paying down their debts rather than taking more on?

So have you packed your bags yet? Texas is flipping!
        All the more need for folks like me to vote.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Domestic issues, such as related to the economy, regulation (well until republicans gutted the Dodd-Frank act) and with foreign issues such as countering terrorism.
          We've not yet returned to 2007 levels of employment, nor has the economy done all that well as during the Bush years. Recoveries don't take 8 years.

Obama didn't add 10 trillion. You're lying your ass off again.
          Debt clock right now is 19.738 trillion dollars.

End of 2008, it was 10.799 trillion dollars.

Obama's added about 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years, and he still has 3 months to go.

The democrats did pass one, but the republicans refuse to even listen.
          Uh, given that Obama had a majority in the Senate and the House at the start of his term, how did that happen?

And there are also appropriation bills which are essentially budget bills.
          No. They aren't. There's an important distinction between the two. The reason for the budget is that federal spending is supposed to be voted on and approved by the congress in power. That's not happened. The last time that did was in 2008.

Again, you're too stupid to see that. The President doesn't write budget bills. That's the Congress, and specifically the committees in the House. I guess they didn't teach you that at your degree mill school.
          Uh, given that there hasn't been a budget passed since Bush, how exactly does congress have control over the spending?
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 23, 2016, 16:49.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Totally different. That was before Globalization.
            It happened to Spain and it happened to England. It will happen to the US too, and to the west if things don't change. US share of the global economy is about 20 percent. That's significant, but not so much that the world won't prop up the US.

Also, to be considered is that the position of the US is better then many other countries, so they will go first. Obama's put the US in about the same boat as Italy, etc.

Comment

We've not yet returned to 2007 levels of employment, nor has the economy done all that well as during the Bush years. Recoveries don't take 8 years.

Debt clock right now is 19.738 trillion dollars.

End of 2008, it was 10.799 trillion dollars.

Obama's added about 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years, and he still has 3 months to go.
              He's fudging numbers again and that's not really what happened. Plus a great deal of debt was written off from the prior administration. Like it or not, but policies implemented in past years do have an impact on the future.

And during the Bush years? The economy was a pile of **** built on a stack of cards. I can't believe you are even trying to claim the economy was "doing well" during the Bush years. It ****ing collapsed during the Bush years, you lying imbecile.
              No. They aren't. There's an important distinction between the two. The reason for the budget is that federal spending is supposed to be voted on and approved by the congress in power. That's not happened. The last time that did was in 2008.
              A budget hasn't happened because of the House of Representatives, you idiot. The republicans have obstructed Obama since day one.
              Uh, given that there hasn't been a budget passed since Bush, how exactly does congress have control over the spending?
              COngress is the one that PASSES THE ****ING BUDGET, you lying sack of ****.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Uh. My advice is to drastically shrink the size of the government and cut taxes. How would that bankrupt a nation to be paying down their debts rather than taking more on?

All the more need for folks like me to vote.
                \

Your ideas are retarded. "Shrinking the size of government" would destroy the economy and cutting taxes would cause massive deficits. The deficit would quadruple if we did what you want.

You don't know anything about the debt. You're a moron.

Folks like you are a minority now even in your own state.

This doesn't change the fact you know nothing about how the government or economy operates, and all you fall back on is a ****ty religious history degree.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And Bush's last budget was a ****ing joke. It couldn't even help turn around the situation.

Obama has done a damn good job if you ask me. 55-57% of Americans agree.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	9102987

Comment

Your ideas are retarded. "Shrinking the size of government" would destroy the economy and cutting taxes would cause massive deficits.
                      How? If you cut the size of the government, that would lower the cost of government. Government doesn't make any money. It just takes money away from productive enterprises.

The deficit would quadruple if we did what you want.
                      How? Cutting spending drastically would have the opposite effect. Did you just pull that 4x number out of your ass?

Folks like you are a minority now even in your own state.
                      It's not *my* state. At least not yet.

This doesn't change the fact you know nothing about how the government or economy operates, and all you fall back on is a ****ty religious history degree.

Comment

He's fudging numbers again and that's not really what happened.
                        LOL. Nope. Those are the actual debt clock numbers. 9 trillion already spent by the Obama administration. With about 3 more months to come.

Plus a great deal of debt was written off from the prior administration. Like it or not, but policies implemented in past years do have an impact on the future.
                        LOL so now Bush is responsible. I though you said that congress, which was democrat in 2008, was responsible.

And during the Bush years? The economy was a pile of **** built on a stack of cards.
                        In 2007, the economy was the best it's ever been.

I can't believe you are even trying to claim the economy was "doing well" during the Bush years. It ****ing collapsed during the Bush years, you lying imbecile.
                        It was doing well in 2007. And I believe that counts as the Bush years. Looking at employment, employment hit it's peak at 67 percent of those eligible. Now we're down to 1970's style, at about 5 percent lower.

A budget hasn't happened because of the House of Representatives, you idiot. The republicans have obstructed Obama since day one.
                        Since day one? Need I remind you the 2008 House election? Or the 2006 House election?

Democrats controlled the house in 2006. 236-199

Then we had a gigantic crash.

Democrats controlled the house in 2008. 257-157

Because the Democrats put the US in the toilet, the Republicans took over the House in 2010.

So exactly how did Republicans, "obstruct" Obama right from the very beginning? You owned the senate too, 57-41.

You could do whatever you wanted.

You ****ed it up so bad, you had one of the largest waves ever.

Comment

It happened to Spain and it happened to England. It will happen to the US too, and to the west if things don't change. US share of the global economy is about 20 percent. That's significant, but not so much that the world won't prop up the US.

Also, to be considered is that the position of the US is better then many other countries, so they will go first. Obama's put the US in about the same boat as Italy, etc.
                          The US is still the safest place to invest. It doesn't matter if it's only 20%.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

And to keep that "safe harbor" you need to spread chaos everywhere else, to ignite wars.

Comment

At least you are honest about that, aside Fezziot

Comment

Originally posted by BK
                                how exactly does congress have control over the spending?

maybe one of your students can tell you
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X