Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for the mess with IS in Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that you can understand the words written there
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      LOL. Nope. Those are the actual debt clock numbers. 9 trillion already spent by the Obama administration. With about 3 more months to come.

LOL so now Bush is responsible. I though you said that congress, which was democrat in 2008, was responsible.

In 2007, the economy was the best it's ever been.

It was doing well in 2007. And I believe that counts as the Bush years. Looking at employment, employment hit it's peak at 67 percent of those eligible. Now we're down to 1970's style, at about 5 percent lower.

Since day one? Need I remind you the 2008 House election? Or the 2006 House election?

Democrats controlled the house in 2006. 236-199

Then we had a gigantic crash.

Democrats controlled the house in 2008. 257-157

Because the Democrats put the US in the toilet, the Republicans took over the House in 2010.

So exactly how did Republicans, "obstruct" Obama right from the very beginning? You owned the senate too, 57-41.

You could do whatever you wanted.

You ****ed it up so bad, you had one of the largest waves ever.
      A bunch of made up **** that he couldn't even be bothered backing up because he's too delusional.

Not one shred of proof from the historical revisionist.

You're the one that ****ed it up. Go get a ****ing refund on your education please.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        How? If you cut the size of the government, that would lower the cost of government. Government doesn't make any money. It just takes money away from productive enterprises.

How? Cutting spending drastically would have the opposite effect. Did you just pull that 4x number out of your ass?

It's not *my* state. At least not yet.
        You're lying again. The government is an essential part of society for commerce to even happen. Keep on lying, you idiot.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The Bush years were ****. It was all a stack of cards. It wasn't a real economic boom period. You would say something so incredibly vapidly stupid like "in 2007, the economy was the best its ever been". Actually no it wasn't. It was essentially under a major bubble. The economic crash happened under Bush, you incredibly stupid Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
            The Bush years were ****. It was all a stack of cards. It wasn't a real economic boom period. You would say something so incredibly vapidly stupid like "in 2007, the economy was the best its ever been". Actually no it wasn't. It was essentially under a major bubble. The economic crash happened under Bush, you incredibly stupid Ben.
            It's in a bubble right now you nincompoop.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He can't make a point and he can only insult.

Comment

Your head is pointed.

No, but it's pretty obvious that we're in a bubble. But a dem is POTUS, and you're a hack.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Your head is pointed.

No, but it's pretty obvious that we're in a bubble. But a dem is POTUS, and you're a hack.
                  Its quite obvious you don't know what is going on and the only one in a bubble here is you.

Economic growth has been steady. Bubble? I don't think so.

Comment

The pot calling the kettle black?

Enough with all the BS insults. Have a real discussion or take it somewhere else.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• he said:
                      Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      take it.... "somewhere else".

...edited for
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post

maybe one of your students can tell you
                        A history teacher in the US who doesn't even understand how the US government works

Comment

• Probably why he has to work at a school that doesn't require accreditation.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            A history teacher in the US who doesn't even understand how the US government works
                            I think Bens "history" degree lacked any sort of civics or political science classes. He only studied the bible.

Comment

• Probably why he has to work at a school that doesn't require accreditation.
                              Uh. My school does require accreditation. They require a 4 year degree in the subject you plan to teach. They aren't fond of ed degrees.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I think Bens "history" degree lacked any sort of civics or political science classes. He only studied the bible.
                                And how, precisely would you know this? You have possession of my transcript?

And yes, I took civics portions of it. Including a class on the US.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X