Is feminism a disease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is feminism a disease?

Now let me be clear. I would not classify myself as a feminist, because I do not believe in categorising people.

I do have several traits; I think everyone is equal, regardless of sex, race, gender, beliefs.... equal. And I even believe that there is such a thing as patriarchy that still affects minorities today. I'd go even far as to say that it's OK to balance it out, if it is done well.

Now, I've met 3 self proclaimed feminist women in the last year, and they are all about kinky sex. Not just kinky, but as in being dominated, by a man. The more rought the better. This all comes with a long disclaimer it is but a fantasy world.

Yet, the small sample size that I have all have the very same thing. 2 out of 3 and possibly the third are also into group sex, or just being used as an object for greasy guys.

How can you be self respecting person, have all those trigger words and safe spaces, and yet go far in that spectrum?

I do realise these are individuals and perhaps many sex addicted people are self proclaimed feminists so they can feel good about themselves.

Your observations?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

It started out as a good idea with good goals but the current generation has gone completely off their rocker.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Women with high pressure, high responsibility jobs often crave release and are into kinky sex stuff where they get dominated. It is something they are missing in their high stress occupations.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I realise the question is wrong - it should be are people with diseases attracted to feminism. The idea itself is not wrong at all, IMO, but looneys do take part. Like in everything - yes - but the sex thing seems odd. Or not.

I find it a bit disturbing that a person would want to be used as an object for several people. The fantasy part I can understand for one person. Then one could let go and be a bit of what ever, but if you do that as an object, it is a mere fantasy? Or are you an object for sex? When it is not a fantasy anymore but an actual thing that you do, then... I mean... and why do sex addicted people take refuge in feminism? It seems odd. Is it the whole homo-phobia thing, where the most violent ones are obviously in-closet and afraid of their own homosexual feelings, in denial, violently?

I think sexuality plays a huge role in these things.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Women with high pressure, high responsibility jobs often crave release and are into kinky sex stuff where they get dominated. It is something they are missing in their high stress occupations.
            You make it sound like no male in a position of power, be it political power or in the boardroom of a blue chip, has ever been caught out with a dominatrix.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That's a good video! "do you know the word demeaning".... right, and I think they got the theory wrong, too.

edit: Borat is brilliant in being kind of a racist, and revelealing how people treat him like an idiot for being supposedly for Kazakhstan.
              In da butt.

Comment

How can you be self respecting person, have all those trigger words and safe spaces, and yet go far in that spectrum?
                Because.. in the end they are women and they crave it? Doesn't seem so baffling to me.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Had one once that wanted to get spanked HARD on the ass the whole time. Amateur diagnosis: serious daddy issues. No repeats for me.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I should add that this was rare enough to lead me to conclude there is no connection to feminism.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      You make it sound like no male in a position of power, be it political power or in the boardroom of a blue chip, has ever been caught out with a dominatrix.
                      The list of republican males caught with their pants down with people of the opposite sex... and same sex too... could go on for an entire book.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                        The list of rich and powerful males caught with their pants down with people of the opposite sex... and same sex too... could go on for an entire book.
                        FTFY. Republicans don't have a monopoly on it.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          FTFY. Republicans don't have a monopoly on it.
                          Probably so.

But I have an issue with these certain republicans... as they basically tell you to act one way, but do the opposite behind closed doors lol
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Feminism is about women not being defined by men, which many of you have been doing in this thread.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Feminism is about women not being defined by men, which many of you have been doing in this thread.
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X