Terrorist Attack in Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you could even be their patron saint.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Gee... yet another thread where BK gets pawned and he resorts to grade school tactics to try to shift the focus away from his mistakes.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Because he didn't have the means until then? He wasn't even 30 at that point. Arguing that someone younger than thirty might have the desire but the inability to actually pull it off is not a difficult question.
        the Tsarnaev Bros and the Orlando shooter were under 30 and they had the means...

quote KSM explaining his motivations

Comment

I like to come here to turn my brain off.
          Probably the most truthful thing he's ever posted.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            Probably the most truthful thing he's ever posted.
            Was his brain ever on?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• How would we know since it's never been on here, we have never experienced it?

And it's not something I would be proud of. I can't imagine bragging that I come here to be an idiot.

But it does explain a lot.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It just shows he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. We should keep quoting that and not taking anything he says seriously. I believe he just has cobwebs up in his brain.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I've never needed external evidence that he doesn't know what he is talking about.
                  His posts stand on their own merit.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Same stretch of Nice in 1983-

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm touched
                      Yeah, we'd kind of guessed that was where the virulent homophobia and the joining the Catholic church thing had come from..

Comment

Working...
                      X