Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe a word you say.
    Then why are you claiming I said that I have a religious history degree, when I do not?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Wow, Really.
      You resurrected this thread to continue an argument from another thread you were ****ing in.
      Unbelievable.
      Let it die. Or stop bragging how successful the tread is. Geeze.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You resurrected this thread to continue an argument from another thread you were ****ing in.
        Well, yeah. It was requested that I take this ****ty argument elsewhere, so I took it to the largest **** heap.

Would you prefer another thread?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• This is a good thread to **** in

Comment

• This sh1tstain of a thread should have been locked long ago IMHO.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If they want to both act like little children in this thread... FINE. It's better than them doing it in every other thread.
                At least you can avoid this thread if you wish and not be subjected to the antics of two kindergarten whiners.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If they would only limit it to here.

Most successful kindergarten thread ever.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    If they want to both act like little children in this thread... FINE. It's better than them doing it in every other thread.
                    At least you can avoid this thread if you wish and not be subjected to the antics of two kindergarten whiners.
                    I'm not saying anything more to the preacher. Sometimes arguing with a washing machine loses it appeal.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      If they want to both act like little children in this thread... FINE. It's better than them doing it in every other thread.
                      Perhaps you should put a "Trigger Warning:" into the threads title
                      I heard that it is en vogue in the USA, to warn everyone that the content of something (thread, lecture, talk) isn't something for the faint-hearted
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Christ, that would have to be the new name of the site, Apolyton: Trigger warning.

Comment

• Sometimes arguing with a washing machine loses it appeal.
                          Because it destroys the ****? Great analogy, Gian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Because it destroys the ****? Great analogy, Gian.
                            You are a busted one. So the **** keeps spinning around over and over. Busted and rusted.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Christ, that would have to be the new name of the site, Apolyton: Trigger warning.
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You are a busted one. So the **** keeps spinning around over and over. Busted and rusted.
                                Could be worse. I could be the dryer, blowing nothing but hot air all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X