Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    Uhm, Cuba?
    USSR and 50 years ago? Then i may as well say that NATO member Germany attacked Russia in WW2 and murdered 25 million Russians - it will be a 100% equivalent of your statement about Cuba.

Besides, if you knew a history a little bit, you would have known that Cuban Missile Crisis happened because USA got missiles in Turkey, and USSR put missiles in Cuba only as a mirror responce - so it was actually USA agressive actions that caused a crisis, not USSR ones. But i bet they don't teach you that in schools, do they?

And of course let's not forget that it's the USA who invaded Cuba, not USSR.
    Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
      ROFLMAO
      Nazi in Ukraine
      You mean the nazis that are not in power and are seething constantly about the current administration not being nazis? Yea, thanks Obama.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras View Post
        You mean the nazis that are not in power and are seething constantly about the current administration not being nazis? Yea, thanks Obama.
        Ah, right, Nazi only did all the dirty work in Maidan (coup), did Odessa Massare, scared several regions so they tried to break away from Ukraine, killed and kidnapped people all over the country who were unhappy about a coup or about the current regime in Ukraine, participated in a war against citizens of Ukraine, annihilated relations with Russia... And now Obama doesn't need them anymore, and he distances away from them so to look fluffy and cute.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

Working...
        X