Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    If you're serious you shouldn't have called it "The War on Blacks."
    I can't think of another highly developed country in the world that treats its black population as badly as the US.

No, I think the thread title is accurate.
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Maybe AAHZ wasn't clear enough so he will repeat himself:

AAHZ wants to talk about Ben Kenobi and ONLY Ben Kenobi. This will make AAHZ happy, as right now AAHZ is sad becaause we are not talking about Ben.

AAHZ is glad he could clear this up lol!
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• You believe a myth Moby.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Find me another highly developed country in the world that treats its black population as badly as the US.

You know, one that:

Openly flaunts symbols of its slaver past on government buildings and car licence plates

Where blacks are routinely wrongfully arrested and murdered by the nation's own law enforcement agencies

Where blacks are massacred in their places of worship

Where black politicians are assassinated

And that's only what's happening now in the 21st century - we'd best not get started on its blood-soaked history...
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Also, I don't think "blacks" is an appropriate way to describe people.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• well "people with a forced migration background" is not as crispy...
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                Also, I don't think "blacks" is an appropriate way to describe people.
                Acceptable racial language is different here. I've never heard anyone say African-Europeans for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                  Find me another highly developed country in the world that treats its black population as badly as the US.

You know, one that:

Openly flaunts symbols of its slaver past on government buildings and car licence plates

Where blacks are routinely wrongfully arrested and murdered by the nation's own law enforcement agencies

Where blacks are massacred in their places of worship

Where black politicians are assassinated

And that's only what's happening now in the 21st century - we'd best not get started on its blood-soaked history...
                  There's some racists in America. Some of them are racist against blacks and some of them are racist against whites. But the US is not fighting a war against any of it's own people. We are united as a nation. The only ones who are causing division are the ****ing liberals like Fun with his damn upside down flag and general liberal ****tardness.

Comment

• I think it would be fair to suggest that flying the confederate flag government buildings and having it on license plates (especially license plates - as I assume black drivers have no option but to have them in those states that 'fly' the flag on them!), is tantamount to an act of open hostility to blacks...

So, no, you are not united as a nation!

People flying the confederate flag are causing division.

US cops gunning down unarmed blacks and expecting to get away with it are causing division.

Redneck scum massacring blacks in churches is causing division.

Comment

• But how does all this fit into Ben?
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        Acceptable racial language is different here. I've never heard anyone say African-Europeans for instance.
                        Yeah. It is a language difference.

Donald Trump used the term "the blacks" in 2012 primaries and got called out on it.

Just something to be aware of when speaking to Americans.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think it would be fair to suggest that flying the confederate flag government buildings and having it on license plates (especially license plates - as I assume black drivers have no option but to have them in those states that 'fly' the flag on them!), is tantamount to an act of open hostility to blacks...

US cops gunning down unarmed blacks and expecting to get away with it are causing division.

Germany makes Jewish people have swastika license plates
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• YES! Finally some common sense and decency to come out of this tragic series of events!!! (belatedly)

Virginia to remove Confederate flag from all state-issued license plates

• Governor Terry McAuliffe calls symbol ‘divisive and hurtful’
                            • Move follows South Carolina’s decision to take down flag from state capitol

Governor Terry McAuliffe calls symbol ‘divisive and hurtful’ in move that follows South Carolina’s decision to take down flag from state capitol

Click image for larger version

Name:	1000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	9101705

This is what I'm talking about! Less than 24 hours after I started my campaign to get them removed on Poly!

Is it any wonder Reg Collider is a racist when he is subject to constant subliminal racist brainwashing such as this?

Hopefully this will create just the sort of unstoppable chain-reaction that I've been calling for - which southern state will have the racist balls to hold out now...!?
                            Last edited by I AM MOBIUS; June 24, 2015, 08:49.

Comment

I think it would be fair to suggest that flying the confederate flag government buildings and having it on license plates (especially license plates - as I assume black drivers have no option but to have them in those states that 'fly' the flag on them!), is tantamount to an act of open hostility to blacks...

You've described a small minority of Americans and projected that onto all of us. Personally I have no attachment to the Confederate Flag, but I give people the benefit of the doubt. If they say it's not racist then I accept that. If they say it's not un-American then I accept that too. This is a free country, or it should be. Nothing is more disgusting to me than liberals trying to control and manipulate people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                Yeah. It is a language difference.

Donald Trump used the term "the blacks" in 2012 primaries and got called out on it.

Just something to be aware of when speaking to Americans.
                                What is the acceptable plural for blacks in the US?

African-American? What a ****ing mouthful!?

What happens when you have to talk about a bunch of black people in the same instance who are from different parts of the world?

Comment

Working...
                                X