The US War on Blacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss Ben Kenobi so much you guise.

Let's all talk about Ben some moar so that AAHZ can be happy again!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      Can someone explain to me what exactly the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia has to do with Dylan Roof's actions in Charleston?
      We could but why bother?
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• I figured it was better to show DD pictures.
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• I fear these pictures are still too complicated ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            Feels like just an excuse to ban ben, who everyone hates anyway for other reasons. I'm not sure I even have a problem with it, as long as we're honest about it.
            If you don't see what is wrong with what he said, you are a moron and equally as much a human piece of filth.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
              I figured it was better to show DD pictures.
              I love that DD is against doing the right thing because he thinks it is a liberal impulse.

He grew up in that ****stain racist culture, so this isn't surprising.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                If you don't see what is wrong with what he said, you are a moron and equally as much a human piece of filth.
                Hey remember,

he actually met some poor black people...

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                  Hey remember,

he actually met some poor black people...
                  They cleaned his bathrooms
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You mean the toilet attendants in his parents' multi-toileted mansion?

Awesome x-post!
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Kucifam are unapologetic racists.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• When you think of the posters who rushed to oppose Ben's banning, you have to wonder what it is that they have in common?

Berzerker
                        Reg Collider
                        Patroklos
                        Slowwhand
                        Nikolai
                        DinoDoc

Am I missing anyone?

Comment

• I hope nothing that I've said indicated to anyone that I would have banned BK. This is a troll thread for **** sake!
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No, it's a completely serious thread dealing with serious issues - worded in such a way to encourage passionate debate.

I think we can all agree that it has succeeded in those objectives.

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                              No, it's a completely serious thread dealing with serious issues - worded in such a way to encourage passionate debate.

I think we can all agree that it has succeeded in those objectives.
                              If you're serious you shouldn't have called it "The War on Blacks."
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I mean, I get it. Nobody wants to be called a racist, but nobody wants to actually be not racist.

Quite the conundrum
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X