The US War on Blacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    I know you think you are being smart with all this "cause", "root", and "symptom" talk... but you clearly have very little understand of reality, this issue, and the subject at hand

The whole kumbaya stuff is just hilarious

at best, all of your remarks on this topic have been fodder for anyone (me) looking to make fun of you

OMG. Are you really that much of a simpleton or is it just an act? Or do you have that hard a time understanding and admitting you are wrong?

I have a great grasp of the reality of things. You seem to act like I am just saying "waive a wand at the problem....". That's just stupid Sava. There are very difficult fundamental changes that have to be made for any of the things you are talking about to have long term success. Will they be easy? No. Will they be quick? No. Are they essential? Yes! To deny the last question is the epitome of stupidity and arrogance. It is not "kumbaya" stuff. Only an idiot would believe in that (or even see that as the point of my posts for that matter).

You must accept the fact that racial legislation and gun legislation will not SOLVE the problem. Could they help? Obviously! Duh! But to say that is all we should do because that is the only "realistic" alternative is so incredibly short sited.

There are immediate things we can do to address some of the fundamental problems like income disparity and educational opportunities. I just can't believe you would be so incredibly niave that you can't see the long term correlations.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• You seem to be arguing as if I've proposed solutions.

Do you need to be on medication? Or is this the result of being on something?

That's really the question.

Seems like someone needs to put you into a home or assisted living facility of some sort where you can get the help you need.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• it's amazing how the first line always cuts someone down... I guess if I post enough i'll become desensitized to it.

Being drunk all the time before... I just didn't notice it.

Comment

• so I guess what the heck - go Sava! it's your turn now!

Comment

• well, express a thought and I will tell you why it is wrong and stupid
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• yes sava... I know you will.

Comment

• so... any time you are ready
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You seem to be arguing as if I've proposed solutions.
                  Clearly your position on gun control can be found throughout this forum along with the effects you believe it will have. Equally clearly, your feelings on how racism should be dealt with can be easily found as well. So...yes...you have proposed solutions.

Do you need to be on medication?
                  Do you have any interesting suggestions? I am always open to new ideas.

Or is this the result of being on something?
                  That's really the question.
                  We can certainly have a discussion about which one of use is "on something" if you like.

Seems like someone needs to put you into a home or assisted living facility of some sort where you can get the help you need.
                  OH! I am mortally wounded!

Moron.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Sava - fire away!

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      Sava - fire away!
                      I know...so fun to watch him do his thing. I probably would only post half what I do if it wasn't for Sava.

Comment

• well he's good at it. so why not...

Comment

• it's probably Aeson... just keeping traffic up.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                            I know...so fun to watch him do his thing. I probably would only post half what I do if it wasn't for Sava.
                            You literally have the most retarded position in this thread. There's not much for me to do but point and laugh.

"everyone just needs to respect each other"

You are a seriously stupid person.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You literally have the most retarded position in this thread. There's not much for me to do but point and laugh.

"everyone just needs to respect each other"

You are a seriously stupid person.
                              Only appears retarded to a moron, Sava. If that quote is all you got out of what I have said then your reading skills are that of a second grader.

Between us we are seriously stupid. I do have the serious part covered. I'll bet even you can figure out the part you have covered.

Moron.

Comment

• Sava - FIRE!

Comment

Working...
                                X