• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enough is enough
    Have you met my son Daffyd?

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...lebritain_.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Bin Kenobi View Post
      Tusken Raiders are remarkably fastidious, despite their fearsome nature.
      Yep. Tuskeny is remarkably well kept.
      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
      - A. Lincoln

Comment

• I haven't responded to ben in 202 days

Comment

• Bless you my Child.

Oh, wait, that line got a lot of priests in trouble.

My streak is also alive.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I have a feeling that my services will soon be required.

Comment

• May the bin be with you.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• He was in France working on the film Father Brown, based on G. K. Chesterton’s well known fictional crime-solving priest. He was playing the title role and so was dressed up as a Catholic priest. While walking down the street in priestly attire, a local child spotted him and mistook him to be a genuine Catholic priest. The child ran up, grabbed his hand trustingly, and walked with him down the road.

The trust and affection the child had for Catholic priests had a deep impact on him and made him start to seriously consider Catholicism. He later explained:

Continuing my walk, I reflected that a Church that could inspire such confidence in a child, making priests, even when unknown, so easily approachable, could not be as scheming or as creepy as so often made out. I began to shake off my long-taught, long-absorbed prejudices.

Soon after, his son Matthew contracted polio and appeared to be close to death. Desperate and seeking divine help, Guinness started dropping by a local Catholic church to pray.

He made a deal with God: if God healed Matthew, he would allow his son to become Catholic if he wanted.

Against all expectations (miraculously), his son recovered! So Guinness and his wife enrolled him in a Jesuit school. A few years later, Guinness, his wife, and his son all converted to Catholicism.
                There is a reason I chose him. Like Guinness, I was a lapsed Anglican. And like Guinness, I was lead back into His Church.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I lasted another day.
                  I didn't read the post above. (that took self restraint)
                  I did notice in a few other threads he actually tried to goad me by mentioning me.

I was strong and ignored his BS.

Hopefully this ****stain will be gone again soon.

Until then.............
                  I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Comment

• Hopefully this ****stain will be gone again soon.
                      And a Merry Christmas to you, rah!
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Merry Christmas giblets.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Quite interesting : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1280093.stm

Oh, and merry christmas to you Rah, and may the force be with you
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• If Anakin had married Obi-Wan, the galaxy would have been much better off

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              I lasted another day.
                              I didn't read the post above. (that took self restraint)
                              I did notice in a few other threads he actually tried to goad me by mentioning me.

I was strong and ignored his BS.

Hopefully this ****stain will be gone again soon.

Until then.............
                              This poast, the one I am quoting, is a response to Ben.

Comment

• I allow myself venting in this thread.

I was going to try not to do that but when that DICKHEAD invaded this thread, I decided it was OK.

I have continued to not respond to him elsewhere.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X