No announcement yet.

My problem with hippies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve the cat? Close but no cigar. If he had named it Cat Stevens then that would have been a win.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
      I used to be a hippie, good times. My hippie room mate had a cat named Steve. He ran up so many vet bills he became known as the 'SIx Million Dollar Khat.'
      J
      That's horrible.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

all of our animals here are strays, 3 cats and a dog

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          That's horrible.
          Yes, poor Steve got run over by a car.
          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
            Yes, poor Steve got run over by a car.
            Who paid for all if his bills?

Comment

The hippy
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                The hippy
                Sure.

Comment

My hippie room mate had a cat named Steve. He ran up so many vet bills
                  What part wasn't clear?

If I said I had a cat and he ran up vet bills you'd assume I paid the bills.
                  Does substituting the word hippy change anything?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Apparently Kid thinks hippies can get cats covered under Medicaid.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

In all fairness, they started offering pet insurance to us at work. (i declined)
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What part wasn't clear?

If I said I had a cat and he ran up vet bills you'd assume I paid the bills.
                        Does substituting the word hippy change anything?
                        Yes. You don't understand what a hippie is.

Comment

When lacking anything else, just accuse people of not understanding. I was a hippy for a few years, so yes, I think I understand just fine.

I don't think anybody understands what you think.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When lacking anything else, just accuse people of not understanding. I was a hippy for a few years, so yes, I think I understand just fine.

I don't think anybody understands what you think.
                            Did you not pay your bills? Why would you call yourself a hippie? They are degenerates?

Comment

Fascinating insight there.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Seriously, you don't know that hippies don't pay their bills?

Comment

Working...
                                X