No announcement yet.

My problem with hippies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you hired oerdin to do your proofreading?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
      chinese restaurants are way ahead of you there.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mmmm...tasty cat.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

om nom nom

Comment

Sound like my kinda people. More cats the merrier. 2 cat limit.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                The hell of it is, I can't tell if Kid is being facetious or what. Possibly he is genuinely concerned about pot-smokers drowning America in stray cats. Possibly it's a sort of joke. Who knows?
                Good grief. How hard does it have to be. Too many cats is not the root of the problem. The hippies are with their hippie philosophy of making other people take care of things that they don't want.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  Campaign slogan: "Don't let America turn into a nation of pussies!"
                  This times 10.

Comment

Here in Sand Springs you can't take a cat to be put to sleep. They won't take it. I went to Tulsa. They said they won't do it either because I live in Sand Springs. I had to keep the cat, and it knows that I tried to kill it.

Comment

That's a smart cat. My cat is retarded.

Comment

I have a smart cat and a retarded cat.

Comment

And the third one?
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            And the third one?
                            She's strange. I only know she's hungry and she feels entitled to my cat food.

Comment

Pics of the cats or I don't believe you.
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I used to be a hippie, good times. My hippie room mate had a cat named Steve. He ran up so many vet bills he became known as the 'SIx Million Dollar Khat.'
                                J
                                To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X