My problem with hippies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem with hippies

I have two hippie neighbors. They are cool people who just want to smoke weed all day, which I don't have a problem with

I pay them to take care of my cats and house when I'm away. It's working out pretty well, but when I got home the other day I noticed that I have one more cat than I had before.

I don't understand this. Is that a hippie thing? This is the kind of thing that is ruining America.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Spay and neuter your pets, dude.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

maybe they thought that since you like cats you would want another one. they're just spreading the love, man.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Did you ask them why you have more cats than before?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Did you ask them why you have more cats than before?
          I already know why. It's because they started putting my cat food out for the strange cat and now the strange cat feels entitled to food at my house.

Comment

Extra cats are ruining the USA?
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Cat entitlement
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                Extra cats are ruining the USA?
                i can see this being a big issue in 2016.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  i can see this being a big issue in 2016.
                  Probably not. More awareness is needed. This is the root cause of all of our problems.

Comment

it looks like it's up to you to get the word out there.

Comment

Campaign slogan: "Don't let America turn into a nation of pussies!"

Comment

The hell of it is, I can't tell if Kid is being facetious or what. Possibly he is genuinely concerned about pot-smokers drowning America in stray cats. Possibly it's a sort of joke. Who knows?
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

We just need to develop some tasty recipes for cats. It would so many problems at once.....
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

chinese restaurants are way ahead of you there.

Comment

I did at the qualifier "tasty".
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X