Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Who paid for all if his bills?
    Steve's hippy human Bob paid for his bills. Who else?
    I sense that the term "hippie" has two wholly unrelated meanings here.
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
      Steve's hippy human Bob paid for his bills. Who else?
      I sense that the term "hippie" has two wholly unrelated meanings here.
      He probably wasn't a real hippie. You are probably fortunate never to have met any. They borrow things and don't give them back etc...
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

If you knew anything about the hippy culture you'd know that hippies don't avoid paying bills, they avoid having them. Quite a big difference.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          If you knew anything about the hippy culture you'd know that hippies don't avoid paying bills, they avoid having them. Quite a big difference.
          I'm from California. I DO know something about hippies. You don't know a thing. hippies don't give a damn about running up debt. Not having debt "is what THE MAN tells you not to do just like he tells you not to do drugs and wash your ass everyday."

Comment

I'm from the 60's and 70's and was one so I think I can talk with some authority on the subject. The hippies you're describing aren't the hippies from the 60's.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm from the 60's and 70's and was one so I think I can talk with some authority on the subject. The hippies you're describing aren't the hippies from the 60's.
              Wtf?! Your generation is the most in debt generation in American History! Who do you think ran up that debt? The hippies!

Comment

Please don't act like ben.

A hippy borrowed something and didn't return it so I can hate all hippies.
                One woman wronged me so I can hate all women.

You're a bigger person than that.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He probably wasn't a real hippie. You are probably fortunate never to have met any. They borrow things and don't give them back etc...
                  I'd say that you're applying the True Scotsman fallacy here, but you'd probably reply with something like "no, you're a scotsman fallacy"
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Please don't act like ben.

A hippy borrowed something and didn't return it so I can hate all hippies.
                    One woman wronged me so I can hate all women.

You're a bigger person than that.
                    I'm describing what a hippie is since you don't know. You think running up debt and not returning things that you borrow immoral. You say you were a hippie? Not in that respect. That's a traditional value rah! You are a traditionalist, not a hippie!

Comment

Wtf?! Your generation is the most in debt generation in American History! Who do you think ran up that debt? The hippies!
                      Are you on crack. I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find many hippies that served in congress or were president. There were no more than a handful.
                      The debt was run up by politicians not hippies. Jesus.

And I believe if you include student debt that the current generation in the most in debt generation in American History.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        I'd say that you're applying the True Scotsman fallacy here, but you'd probably reply with something like "no, you're a scotsman fallacy"
                        Rah is using the no true Scotsman.

Comment

I'm describing what a hippie is since you don't know. You think running up debt and not returning things that you borrow immoral. You say you were a hippie? Not in that respect. That's a traditional value rah! You are a traditionalist, not a hippie!

No that's what the ME generation has tried to turn it into. You have no clue what it was like in the 60's and 70's
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are hippies just an inversion of traditional values? Killing your neighbors is traditionally considered immoral, so does that mean hippies kill their neighbors?

Comment

Rah is using the no true Scotsman.
                              You never fail to disappoint
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Are you on crack. I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find many hippies that served in congress or were president. There were no more than a handful.
                                The debt was run up by politicians not hippies. Jesus.

And I believe if you include student debt that the current generation in the most in debt generation in American History.
                                Oh ok. Now I see the hippie in you. Blame THE MAN! Not your hippie, debt running up generation! Dude, it's not just government debt. It's private debt. It's buying things on credit that you can't afford to pay for! Your generation is horrible!

Comment

Working...
                                X