No announcement yet.

"Kansas has found the ultimate way to punish the poor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please cite where "Doe" (do you mean Doe v. Bolton?) mentions depression.
    Sokath his eyes uncovered. Did you just now figure it out or feign ignorance previously?

Doe includes mental health too. Where depression would qualify for abortion anyplace anytime. So long as it's not all the way out of the birth canal, the unborn child is fair game.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      The point is that the treaty was written by the Muslims, and it's been translated from the Arabic. And that the actual signatories are all muslims. Contrary to your lies.
      What "lie"? This one?

Originally posted by giblets View Post

I cited a treaty that was unanimously ratified by the senate, you have no citations
      SIGNED and RATIFIED are different words. A history teacher should know the difference.

Comment

• 1. You want to collectively punish all drug users because some drug users have stolen from you.
        I'm arguing that society in general should be compensated for their losses from pushers and their customers.

2. Conducting a survey for statistical purposes is completely different from telling someone what they can and can't eat.
        But they are telling us what to eat. That's my point, Gribbler.

3. No, "bigot" is a different word from "racist".
        That's a novel use. I never knew that stating that crack and dope are bad for you makes you a bigot.

Do you say that those who look down on heroin as 'bigots' too? Or is it just for drugs you partake?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• SIGNED and RATIFIED are different words. A history teacher should know the difference
          Your whole argument rests on a single statement that was written by Muslims. Translated from the Arabic. You don't even actually have the original.

Sorry, Gribbler, you got taken by whatever atheist site you're citing from.
          Call me when you get some real evidence.

Comment

Sokath his eyes uncovered. Did you just now figure it out or feign ignorance previously?

Doe includes mental health too. Where depression would qualify for abortion anyplace anytime. So long as it's not all the way out of the birth canal, the unborn child is fair game.
            Does the text say "depression would qualify for abortion anyplace anytime"?

Comment

• Does the text say "depression would qualify for abortion anyplace anytime"?
              It does say that mental health qualifies. Are you suggesting that depression isn't mental illness?

Comment

Your whole argument rests on a single statement that was written by Muslims. Translated from the Arabic. You don't even actually have the original.

Sorry, Gribbler, you got taken by whatever atheist site you're citing from.
                Call me when you get some real evidence.
                Why was the Treaty of Tripoli unanimously ratified by the US Senate and president John Adams?

Comment

It does say that mental health qualifies. Are you suggesting that depression isn't mental illness?
                  Does it say that all mental health problems unconditionally qualify a woman for an abortion? Why don't you quote the actual text?

Comment

• Why was the Treaty of Tripoli unanimously ratified by the US Senate and president John Adams?
                    Why are you providing an English translation of a document written by Muslims in 1797 in Arabic as evidence of the Christian faith?

Do they not teach bias in yankeestan?

I can't even infer that the translation is faithful, given that I don't have the source document.

Comment

I'm arguing that society in general should be compensated for their losses from pushers and their customers.

But they are telling us what to eat. That's my point, Gribbler.

That's a novel use. I never knew that stating that crack and dope are bad for you makes you a bigot.

Do you say that those who look down on heroin as 'bigots' too? Or is it just for drugs you partake?
                      1. Collectively punishing all drug users for what some drug users do is immoral.
                      2. The government doesn't knock food out of your hand if you're overweight.
                      3. It's bigoted to have a double standard and treat some drugs differently from other- treating heroin, cocaine, marijuana (which I don't use) users differently from alcohol and tobacco users.

Comment

• Does it say that all mental health problems unconditionally qualify a woman for an abortion? Why don't you quote the actual text?
                        Are you contesting my claim that Doe vs Bolton states that abortion is legal for reasons concerning the mental health of the mother anytime during pregnancy?

Comment

Why are you providing an English translation of a document written by Muslims in 1797 in Arabic as evidence of the Christian faith?

Do they not teach bias in yankeestan?

I can't even infer that the translation is faithful, given that I don't have the source document.
                          The translation is what the Senate unanimously ratified. Why were they fine with a treaty that explicitly states that the US government is not founded on the Christian religion?

Comment

• 1. Collectively punishing all drug users for what some drug users do is immoral.
                            Why not? You're rewarding them as a collective. Why are you so against compensating victims of crime?

2. The government doesn't knock food out of your hand if you're overweight.
                            Blasio's already started his war on Sugar.

3. It's bigoted to have a double standard and treat some drugs differently from other- treating heroin, cocaine, marijuana (which I don't use) users differently from alcohol and tobacco
                            users.
                            Is it bigoted to say that aspirin should have different regulations from Oxycontin? Are we hurting Oxy's feelings?

Comment

Are you contesting my claim that Doe vs Bolton states that abortion is legal for reasons concerning the mental health of the mother anytime during pregnancy?
                              In cases where the physician believes the pregnancy could gravely impair the mental health of the mother. Not just "the mother suffers from depression". Self defense.

Comment

• The translation is what the Senate unanimously ratified. Why were they fine with a treaty that explicitly states that the US government is not founded on the Christian religion?
                                Sorry, I need the actual source document not just whatever that atheist site told you. In Arabic.

Comment

Working...
                                X