X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellestar maybe or not.
    I don't think he is.
    But serb is definitely not.

And dinner is the ****ing dirt on one shoes.

Comment

• Have Russia released that Estonian they kidnapped yet, or are they still acting like gangsters?

Comment

• The sniper who murdered five officers during a Black Lives Matter protest was a fan of anti-police groups and a reservist who deployed to Afghanistan.

Wow. So, in a so called "democratic USA" police killed several citizens (as usual), and this time other citizens killed several policemen in return. Things are becoming more and more fun in USA. And i think using bombs to kill their own civilians is something new as well.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
          And i think using bombs to kill their own civilians is something new as well.
          Not really, they did it in 1985 and several times since.

Comment

• By Gabriela Baczynska WARSAW (Reuters) - Finland and Sweden will join NATO leaders at the top table for the first time on Friday as Russia's military build-up pushes the two countries closer to the western military alliance. At NATO's summit dinner in Warsaw, Russia's neighbors Sweden and Finland will sit with U.S. President Barack Obama, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg and other leaders to a background of deepening cooperation that includes taking part in military exercises and missions.

That is what Russia's belligerence is getting it. Even famously neutral countries are feeling the need to get closer with NATO.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              https://www.yahoo.com/news/wary-russ...nce.html?nhp=1

That is what Russia's belligerence is getting it. Even famously neutral countries are feeling the need to get closer with NATO.
              Putin must be a western agent ... noone has done more for NATO eastern expansion than him
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                Putin must be a western agent ... noone has done more for NATO eastern expansion than him
                Fact: eastern NATO expansion started long before Putin, when "western friend" Yeltsin was a president. But then again, brainwashed westerners aren't interested in facts.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                https://www.yahoo.com/news/wary-russ...nce.html?nhp=1

And what exactly did we do? NATO, for example, destroyed four countries recently - Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia and Syria. Of course, it makes sense to join NATO so not to be destroyed by NATO, but that doesn't make NATO military block a good guys.
                Knowledge is Power

Comment

• You get points for having the gall to feign obtuseness.
                  Last edited by Dinner; July 10, 2016, 11:54.

Comment

• Gall. Unless he's also French.

Comment

• USA "precise bombing with guided weapons" of Manbij, i guess that's how they call it, 21+ video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Knowledge is Power

Comment

• West bans Russia from Paralympics? That's low. Do you have anything sacred at all? Fighing your political games against physically impaired. Literally LOOOW.

What's next? You'll ban us from Special Olympics because our athletes take drugs that make them too smart?
                        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Why would the Olympic committee allow a nation of proven drug cheats to tarnish the competitiveness of the event? Why does your nation feel the need to cheat by the way? Is Russia incapable of producing top level athletes any more?

Comment

• Frankly they haven't punished Russia enough given that it was government sponsored and run cheating. Also the IOC messed up big when their ban included the whostle blowers themselves. We should be encouraging whistle-blowers not banning them for coming forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              Frankly they haven't punished Russia enough given that it was government sponsored and run cheating. Also the IOC messed up big when their ban included the whostle blowers themselves. We should be encouraging whistle-blowers not banning them for coming forward.
                              Aye ... Bach is definitely not getting critiziswed for being too hard with the russians.
                              To the contrary, he is getting critizised (and accused of betraying the olympic idea of "clean" sports) for being too lenient with russia, considering its widespread use of doping.
                              He was also critizised for not allowing Whistleblower Stepanova to compete as neutral athlete, after russias NOC, mad at her for revealing russias dirty doping secrets, kept her out of russias olympic team.
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                                West bans Russia from Paralympics? That's low. Do you have anything sacred at all? Fighing your political games against physically impaired. Literally LOOOW.

What's next? You'll ban us from Special Olympics because our athletes take drugs that make them too smart?
                                To sum up, you're cool with:

1. Beating up people when you don't like what they're doing in their bedrooms

2. Terrorists killing innocent civilians when you don't like the countries they're from

3. Doping, but not anti-doping measures, unless maybe it does not hit Russia.

What's most amusing though is that you still think you can take the morale highground in anything
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X