• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat

where'd the election thread go?

IT DISAPPEAR
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I was just posting on it too
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i read a story the other day about a former lockheed employee who said he met aliens at area51
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was just posting on it too
          Man, we lost some cool ****.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Thankfully I copied my post (referring to Walker):

Originally posted by DinoDoc
            It's quite clear he plans on running, the only thing that will stop him is a loss tonight. He's been elected governor of that state like 12 times ( ) after all.
            I know he's running in 2016, but his close victory is going to kill him, esp in the GOP primaries where there has been a focus on "Electability" since Barry Goldwater.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Man, we lost some cool ****.
              i wouldn't go that far
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, I don't see Walker winning the nomination if he's going to argue that the winning ticket is to be social liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Yeah, I don't see Walker winning the nomination if he's going to argue that the winning ticket is to be social liberal.
                  GOP is in a serious pickle. It can't win general elections due to "social issues"... and no electable candidate can get out of the primary because of "social issues".

it's actually awesome to watch
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

the two new threads' number of replies and times viewed just was 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
                    that made me feel realllllly good

OCD

but i ruined it
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I even had a good OP

I want to say it was a server hiccup but that doesn't make sense.

Comment

i bet lori did it

just to watch poly burn
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

LORI YOU ****ER

Comment

I think I'm the closest thing the OT has to a moderator right now, but I have no idea what happened to the thread. Doesn't look like it was moved or soft-deleted. /me shrugs.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh, you guys already suggested I did it. Heh.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X