No announcement yet.

wat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically I can moderate the OT too because I am CivBE demogame mod but I'm not about to.

Comment

What the hell. if it's not lori, it's not Imran..

Thread ID appears to be: 207440

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 4, 2014, 15:57.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Get the thread back, Lori! We know it was you executing it, on the Order 66 of the Emperor Aeson.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Thread's gone, it's not at that ID.

Comment

Yeah. I'm at a loss.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Thread's gone, it's not at that ID.
              Wonder what the thread before it is.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh god, maybe I accidentally deleted it

but I don't think so, not sure how to delete threads

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Wonder what the thread before it is.

Comment

just got back from voting

I saw a woman drive up just as I was leaving.

She had a Chicago White Sox (i just almost typed "****e sox" lol) themed Illinois license plate that said "YODA". She had one of those Darwin fish. Initially, I'm thinking outspoken liberal. However, I noticed she had stickers similar to those stick figure family stickers... only... there were two AK47s, a shotgun, and two handguns. It read, "you have your family, i have mine".

it just... didn't fit
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is the problem with electronic posting machines!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

maybe the thread is sitting idle but just needs the player to re-establish it
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        This is the problem with electronic posting machines!
                        My 100th thanks

edit: and 8000th post!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Reminds me... they used to give out beer for votes in the early years of the Republic... let's go back to that.

Comment

i'm dedicating this bowl i'm about to smoke to you reg

also, i think i'm going to run as a democrat (just for the name) for one of the unopposed elections in my county

just think... I could be country treasurer or in charge of the forest preserve!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X