Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Imo means "in my opinion"
    Yes but there's a crucial semantic distinction in that in one part you describe it as "an opinion" which distances yourself from it, but in the other part you claim it as your own opinion. While recognising that it is discrimination, despite its context within an anti-feminist position.

So it's interesting that you're not in denial over the fact that sexual discrimination exists, which isn't true of many in the Male Rights movement. That makes your motivations a lot more intriguing.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I've been discriminated against. That doesn't mean much. I'm doing fine financially.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kidicious is just plain PWNing everybody in this thrade!

MODS just lock it and declare Kid the winner.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

rrgrerggrrgrgrggr
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Meme posted on Women's Rights News fb: "God created men then he had a better idea."

Guess how many likes?

No, not 3 kentonio

Comment

Thus proving that women like rubbish jokes too. What's your point?

Comment

Nobody likes that joke if you reverse it you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  And I'm sure making jokes about white people goes over better than making fun of black people.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                    And I'm sure making jokes about white people goes over better than making fun of black people.
                    Is there anything funny about saying black people are superior to white people? Nvm, forgot you are liberal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Is there anything funny about saying black people are superior to white people?
                      Yes. Watching dip****s like you flip their **** in response.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• So you ARE a psychopath.

Comment

Sure, because obviously guys don't have any rubbish jokes about women.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Sure, obviously guys don't have any rubbish jokes about women.
                            Not like that you horrible ****! That's on a feminist facebook page. Almost none of the feminists who see that are opposed to it. Those who were offended are either no longer feminists or the openly criticize the movement to the point that feminists say they are not feminists.

You are a disgusting ****!

Comment

Not like that you horrible ****! That's on a feminist facebook page. Almost none of the feminists who see that are opposed to it. Those who were offended are either no longer feminists or the openly criticize the movement to the point that feminists say they are not feminists.

You are a disgusting ****!
                              The fact that you are so mortally offended by a very weak joke about men just shows what a pathetic pussytwat you've become.

Comment

• You don't have any idea what a ****** you are, do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X