Relaunching the Men's Rights movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    I don't think you quite get how jokes work.

You realize just repeatedly calling women sluts isn't actually a joke right?
    "women are superior to men" isn't an actual ****ing joke moron.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Do you think being an irrational manipulated tool is normal male behavior?
      Should I start a "Is Kidicious rational?" poll and see what the community thinks?

Comment

• I'm gonna take that as a yes to my question, but then I already knew the answer.

Comment

"women are superior to men" isn't an actual ****ing joke moron.
          No-one said it was. What you've just "quoted" there was something nobody actually said other than yourself. You crazy, crazy man.

Comment

• Please do explain why so many feminists think that meme is funny.

Comment

• You don't need to be Robin Williams to get people casually liking your jokes. Hell I like stuff on Facebook frequently just to cheer up the person posting. What's scary however is that you can see a crappy joke with some likes and that it's on a feminist page and conflate those things into something that actually matters. You're obsessed, seek help before it's too late.

Comment

• So it isn't funny?

Comment

• Do any of you idiots know what a contradiction is?

Comment

Do any of you idiots know what a contradiction is?
                    Oh, I know this one! It's a wff that's false for every combination of truth values of its constituent sentences.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So it isn't funny?
                      Well duh. Then again neither are 75% of the other jokes on Facebook.

Comment

• You said I don't get how jokes work. What do you think you are doing?

Comment

• An unfunny joke is still a joke. You just saying words doesn't mean you're telling a joke.

Comment

• Not funny. Not a joke. Not relevant.

How about this one. God had a good idea and created man, then he created woman. Hey, that's actually funny. Anyway, you are a waste of time.

Comment

• Did women steal your sense of humour, and that's why you hate them?
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I don't find it funny because it's not intended to be funny. We're talking about people who profess that gender inequality is a great evil. While, you can find some humor in that, it's extremely annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X