No announcement yet.

Relaunching the Men's Rights movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact that I'm offended by extreme open bigotry means I'm not horrible. You idiot.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Extreme open bigotry?

Comment

• Kidicious is even more sensitive to jokes than most feminists.

Comment

• When I called a woman a slut kentonio **** 5 bricks. You are literally insane.

Comment

• Some of the biggest homophobes are closeted gay guys. So why is Kidicious so hostile towards women?

Comment

• Are you a homophobe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Are you a homophobe?
                No...?

Nice avatar btw. Very pretty.

Comment

• You implied that you're a homophobe.

Comment

You implied that you're a homophobe.
                    It seems like you're implying I'm a closeted homosexual. But I didn't say closeted homosexuals are necessarily homophobes, so your retort wouldn't really work even if I were a closeted homosexual.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                      It seems like you're implying I'm a closeted homosexual. But I didn't say closeted homosexuals are necessarily homophobes, so your retort wouldn't really work even if I were a closeted homosexual.
                      No YOU implied that you are a closeted homosexual. Then you said that I was making that implication, thereby contradicting yourself and again implying that you are a closet gay homophobe. I would just stop implying that if I were you.

Comment

No YOU implied that you are a closeted homosexual. Then you said that I was making that implication, thereby contradicting yourself and again implying that you are a closet gay homophobe. I would just stop implying that if I were you.
                        No I didn't. I implied you're a closeted tranny.

Comment

• And that's funny to you just like it would be funny if I said something like "men are the first fruit, and women are the second?"

Comment

And that's funny to you just like it would be funny if I said something like "men are the first fruit, and women are the second?"
                            I am just trying to understand why you seem to be envious of women. It doesn't strike me as a normal male attitude.

Comment

And that's funny to you just like it would be funny if I said something like "men are the first fruit, and women are the second?"
                              I don't think you quite get how jokes work.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              When I called a woman a slut kentonio **** 5 bricks. You are literally insane.
                              You realize just repeatedly calling women sluts isn't actually a joke right?

Comment

• Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                                I am just trying to understand why you seem to be envious of women. It doesn't strike me as a normal male attitude.
                                Do you think being an irrational manipulated tool is normal male behavior?

Comment

Working...
                                X