Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between ISIS fundies, and American religious-right fundies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not a pertinent question, it's just yet another tedious troll. As such I'll just continue to insult you. ********.
    Trolling in your second language is just sad, brother.

Malheureusement, votre langue maternelle n'est pas mieux...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• The really sad part is that Ben actually thinks he's being clever.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        The really sad part is that Ben actually thinks he's being clever.
        His act would be more clever if he weren't actually a terrible person.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          You're telling me that people who didn't know what a virus was back in 1500 are morally culpable for spreading infectious disease?
          No... I was talking about the bullets that killed them. This "Christian" nation attempted genocide against the native AMERICAN indians. But I guess it's only terrorism that counts as evil in your book. Christians are responsible for thousands of times more death of Americans than the few terrorists. But as usual, you ignore reality and practice your warped form of bigoted Christianity.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• No... I was talking about the bullets that killed them.
            Something like 95 percent that died died from disease.

This "Christian" nation attempted genocide against the native AMERICAN indians.
            This is false.

But I guess it's only terrorism that counts as evil in your book.
            Why would I agree with something that's not true?

Christians are responsible for thousands of times more death of Americans than the few terrorists.
            You're going to have to provide evidence to substantiate your claim. I can provide evidence that thousands of Americans have been killed through Islamic terrorism just in my lifetime.

How far back do you have to go, Ming? 400, 500 years? Speaks volumes.

But as usual, you ignore reality and practice your warped form of bigoted Christianity.
            Not ignoring anything. Your turn to provide some actual evidence, Ming.

It also raises the guestion, is Islam attempting genocide of Christians here in America? Listen to those sermons, Ming.

At least you won't have a thing to worry about.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              This "Christian" nation attempted genocide against the native AMERICAN indians.
              This is false.
              Ben is correct. America isn't a Christian nation.

Comment

• Ben needs to visit r/badhistory
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Indian killers were atheists like BK.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Are we playing No True Christian again?

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                      Are we playing No True Christian again?
                      How familiar are you with existentialism?

Comment

• The Indian killers were atheists like BK.
                        What church do you belong to, Kidicious? I know you consider Catholics to not be Christians, so let's see what you actually are.

Comment

• Being a Christian has nothing to do with what church you go to.

Comment

• From an atheist perspective you can read Sartre "existence precedes essence.". From a Christian perspective you can look at Kierkegaard "Purity of Heart.". Essentially, his take on it was being a Christian I the hardest thing to do.

Comment

What church do you belong to, Kidicious? I know you consider Catholics to not be Christians, so let's see what you actually are.
                              Membership in a church automatically disqualifies someone from being a Christian.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Being a Christian has nothing to do with what church you go to.
                                Yet the Bible explicitly teaches that we aren't to give up the habit of meeting with one another. Christians are supposed to be part of a community of believers rather than individuals.

From a Christian perspective you can look at Kierkegaard "Purity of Heart.". Essentially, his take on it was being a Christian I the hardest thing to do.
                                Soren's pretty good. I like him as well. Got some interesting things.

Comment

Working...
                                X