Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Better question - why are you assuming the victim is white? I said nothing about the speaker.
    Please post where I did. And what difference would that make. You were the one that mentioned black people.
    Keep squirming. Douche
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Please post where I did. And what difference would that make. You were the one that mentioned black people.
      Keep squirming. Douche
      So you're admitting then you did think the speaker was white. Good show! Despite zero evidence actually showing that the speaker was white, you assumed that if the perpetrator were black, that the victim had to be white.

That should be an interesting exploration into rah's latent beliefs on race.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Typical Ben. You couldn't find a post where I actually said so you try to deflect.
        If you think that was me admitting it, you are even more dense then we thought.

Try answering what difference would it make?

What a douche.

And thanks for the hilarious signature material.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm now curious about what BK's excuse for hating gays is. I've always believed it was a genetic thing for him, but now I think he may have chosen to hate gays after some gay-related incident.
          Last edited by Lorizael; August 8, 2014, 10:27.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm now curious about what BK's excuse for hating gays is. I've always believed it what a genetic thing for him, but now I think he may have chosen to hate gays after some gay-related incident.
            Pretty sure I already talked about this many threads ago. I used to be in favor of gay marriage back in about 2002 or thereabouts. I changed my mind when it became apparent that:

1, my understanding of marriage changed. I came to understand that marriage was defined as a man and a woman, not just because of companionship, but because of the union in itself. This is before I became Catholic.

2, my understanding of homosexuality changed. I had believed that people could not change, and that if they couldn't change we should let them be happy together. Well - I had a chance to speak with some folks who had changed and their testimonies as to what it was like for them.

So that's what did the turnaround for me.

There is no 'gay people did mean things to Ben', and so Ben hates gay people. Nope. Sorry.

Pot - well, that's a different thing. I'm honest here. I don't like it because of what it did to two of my best friends. What has happened to me since has reinforced my opinion of it then.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              If it's in response to persecution of Catholicism, Catholics are being persecuted. By Muslims. Today.
              So?

I'll use the same excuse people are giving to the Palestinians. Get the **** out.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                I'm now curious about what BK's excuse for hating gays is. I've always believed it what a genetic thing for him, but now I think he may have chosen to hate gays after some gay-related incident.
                Gay rights activists once broke into his car.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Tangentially related, whenever I hear/see something to the effect of the "homosexual agenda" invoked, I always imagine that the first action-item is "new drapes," followed by "sodomize mediocrity."
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That's why I'm opposed to the homosexual agenda. I mean, I like sodomy just as much as the next mostly straight guy who experimented with his sexuality when he was a teenager, but I just do not give a **** about drapes. Seriously.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sodomy used to be the big anti-gay code word until bigots figured out it applied to all blowjobs.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yup. I was a Maryland sodomite until 2003.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            I thought they smashed in his back door.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                              I thought they smashed in his back door.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X