Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Most of the people who have wronged me in life have been upper middle class white people.
    Yeah, but those are just normal people.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• BK will get out of this by saying that he's taking prejudice to mean "pre judging" people, instead of what we all know he really means, which is that it's okay to hate black people/pot smokers as long as you have an excuse for doing so.
      Right, because we all know victims of crime are all just 'making it all up'.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Everyone in life has been a victim at some point. It's how you deal with the situation that defines your character.

Your character is pure ****.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yes, it's the perfect breeding ground for the religious hatred in the middle east.
          I was once wronged by a member of the other sect so now it's ok to kill any member of that sect.
          The cycle continues.

I Guess that's why ben is always bringing up that Catholics were once persecuted so it justifies his desire to persecute whoever he feels like.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He kind of reminds me of these old Serbian guys I used to see around as a kid. They'd be *****ing and moaning about the injustices the Turks inflicted on the Serbs going back to the Battle of Kosovo. The way they talked about it, you'd think it happened 10 years ago. It wasn't until I was a little older that I learned it was in 1448.

sigh
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Everyone in life has been a victim at some point. It's how you deal with the situation that defines your character.
              Ok. Personally, I agree with this. When dealing with other people, I see it differently. To me it's understandable for them to respond in this way if they've been victimized.

Your character is pure ****.
              I'm not quite sure where my personal opinion has entered into this other than to say we should try to be kinder to other people than we are to ourselves. Even if that means giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I am not a fan of pot. I've seen it to terrible things to friends. I've lost friendships over it, I've had dealers steal from my family, I've had someone who was high on it bust my door and assault me. I've had a friend walk out and live out in the street just because they enjoyed being high. I've seen a landlady go through rehab over it and her struggles.

Perhaps my opinion is prejudice. A more rational observer would suggest that my life experiences have guided me towards my present opinion on pot.

If that makes me an evil person, then so be it.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I don't believe any of your anecdotes. And if they are true, you precisely exemplify what I just said.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I Guess that's why ben is always bringing up that Catholics were once persecuted so it justifies his desire to persecute whoever he feels like.
                  Given the present circumstances of Catholics in the Mideast, perhaps we should amend this to, "Catholics ARE being persecuted".

Someone who's a little more perspicacious might want to ask the question, "what did Ben DO to Catholics"?

Comment

• So be it.

One more time. (which has nothing to do with your pot smoking justification)

If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general
                    You went out of your way to mention black people. Why is that?

This is probably signature material.

Keep squirming.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Given the present circumstances of Catholics in the Mideast, perhaps we should amend this to, "Catholics ARE being persecuted".
                      You should fly out to the Syria/Iraq border region and defend them.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I don't believe any of your anecdotes. And if they are true, you precisely exemplify what I just said.
                        Someone kicking my door down and attempting to put a chokehold on me while stoned out of their gourd is the same as a Serbian *****ing about the Turks?

I was actually more affected by the attitude of my friend, than the assault, tbh. I heard my friend say the same things you say and the same things Berz says. About Pot. That it had that much of a hold on my friend to have them live on the street. I did not understand it.

Hence my concern here when I see the same comments made specifically by you and Berz. It makes me wonder if you'd be content living in a van by the river, smoking a bowl every night.

Comment

Someone who's a little more perspicacious might want to ask the question, "what did Ben DO to Catholics"?
                          Why are you going to use the fact that Catholics ARE being persecuted as justification to persecute back?
                          You are the worst Christian ever.

Your futile attempts to deflect the discussion is hilarious.
                          One more time. Try defending the actual statement
                          If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Someone kicking my door down and attempting to put a chokehold on me while stoned out of their gourd is the same as a Serbian *****ing about the Turks?
                            No. Why would you assume my response was in reference to that?

You are ****ing retarded.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You went out of your way to mention black people. Why is that?
                              Better question - why are you assuming the victim is white? I said nothing about the speaker.

Comment

• No. Why would you assume my response was in reference to that?
                                If it's in response to persecution of Catholicism, Catholics are being persecuted. By Muslims. Today.

Perhaps Lori will allow me to post pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X