Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    And that's in today dollars. This experience is obviously in the past.

A super large snow blower is anything but easily transportable.
    Just more proof that he just makes things up as he goes along.
    Yup.

God, he even sucks at lying.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• A super large snow blower is anything but easily transportable and could not be sold quickly.
      Just more proof that he just makes things up as he goes along.
      Easy enough with a truck and a couple guys. It's a rural area, rah. Easy enough to go in and get out with nobody at home during the day without anyone noticing anything.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Are you willing to admit you don't have a clue about snowblowers? You said they were 200! dollars!
        Yup!

Spoiler:
        It's $199
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yeah, the only person that he is fooling here is himself. It's kind of pathetic.

Especially when his next post will still stick to his obvious lie.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• More:

$199
            The GreenWorks (20-Inch) 12-Amp Electric Snow Blower 26032 has been discontinued. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top single-stage snowblower.

$199
            The Toro Power Curve 1500 (15-Inch) 12-Amp Electric Snow Blower 38371 has been discontinued. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top single-stage snowblower.

$149
            Buy GreenWorks 26022 Direct. Free Shipping. Check the GreenWorks (16") 10-Amp Electric Snow Blower ratings before checking out.

They don't even have a section for snowblowers over $2,000.

BK: It's possible you are just the world's worst shopper.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I don't see where he admitted he was wrong.
              He admitted he was wrong in that my father had the serial number for his snowblower to identify that it was his. Also, it's not THAT common in the neighborhood. Someone turns up with the exact same make and model just a few houses down? Yeah.

Maybe we should call Columbo.

You base you hatred for pot smokers on events that you can't even prove were causes by pot smokers.
              I think the evidence is pretty solid that they committed the theft.

You tell stories about it but when called out on specifics
              And you get smacked down. Every time.

You are so obviously making all this stuff up

First people question, "did he put his name on it". Serial numbers aren't hard and it's something you would do when you file the insurance on the house with items in the house. At 3k, yeah, it's something he did.

Second people question, "They are only worth 200!" THAT got smacked down too.

Now we have rah coming in and saying, "It would be difficult to move". For 3k, it's hard to find a better score with something that size.

it only cost $450 bucks back then.
              Does it run on coal?

If this was when you were younger, 3 grand would have paid for a tractor.
              Not when I was away in college. Which, I believe I said earlier for folks who can actually comprehend text.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• The weedwhacker model.

Comment

• Sava, why don't you stick to things you know something about? It's clear, like rah, you're a career suburbanite who's never lived in a rural area and has no clue.

Recall I said it's a 200ft driveway.

Comment

• On par with his 'debating' skills.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      More:

$199
                      The GreenWorks (20-Inch) 12-Amp Electric Snow Blower 26032 has been discontinued. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top single-stage snowblower.

$199
                      The Toro Power Curve 1500 (15-Inch) 12-Amp Electric Snow Blower 38371 has been discontinued. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top single-stage snowblower.

$149
                      Buy GreenWorks 26022 Direct. Free Shipping. Check the GreenWorks (16") 10-Amp Electric Snow Blower ratings before checking out.

They don't even have a section for snowblowers over $2,000.

BK: It's possible you are just the world's worst shopper.
                      Careful. I almost deleted this post as spam.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Please, keep it! I've never even seen a weedwhacker/snowblower.

Man, funniest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

• And you also said
                          There was nothing to suggest the break-in was specifically targeting anything other than valuable items that could be sold quickly to fund drugs.
                          You can't have it both ways. A 3000 dollar show blower is not something that be sold quickly.
                          Just admit you're making this stuff up.

Does it run on coal?
                          Must you continue to show your ignorance.

Where you in college last year. If not then this must have happened when you were younger. DUH.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You can't have it both ways.
                            You were arguing, "they must have been targeting me"

Pretty hard to do when I'm away, when you steal my mother's jewelery. I'm sure that's going to read they were going after me.

A 3000 dollar show blower is not something that be sold quickly.
                            Eh, easy enough to dump off when you don't care to get full value. And we lived in a very snowy area so blowers were always in demand.

Just admit you're making this stuff up.

Why? You guys keep showing how ignorant you actually are. I'm enjoying this thread.

Must you continue to show your ignorance.
                            I was going to say kerosene, but I wasn't sure it was invented yet.

If not then this must have happened when you were younger.
                            Not THAT long ago, Rah.
                            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 7, 2014, 09:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

The weedwhacker model.
                              It has a 4-star average review on Amazon... over 1,000 reviews.

It must be tough when the whole world is against you.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You were arguing, "they must have been targeting me"

I believe I said, and I quote.
                                And I personally don't think those dope smokers robbed him to pay for their pot. They probably robbed him because they thought he was a douche.
                                Only you would consider that an argument, I was just calling you a douche.

Considering you're the only one here that believes anything that you've posted should make you think.

You have ZERO credibility. No one believes you, and for good reason. Just stop embarrassing yourself. Which of course we all know just won't happen. You'll dig yourself deeper and deeper.
                                Of course is probably more entertaining for us than for you. But you seem to enjoy it so please continue.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X