No announcement yet.

Palestinian Christians Refuse To Be Pushed Off Their Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The entire white population of South Africa are illegal immigrants.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The entire white population of South Africa are illegal immigrants.
      I'd wager the average south African who's still there has a family that's lived there longer than yours has in America.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Actually the blacks just outbred the whites. In 1911 whites were a mere 20% of the population, by 1960 they were about 17%. During that period South Africa's population grew by only 11 million. From 1960 to 2014 the population grew by 40 million, but the white population grew by only 2 million while the non-white population grew by 38 million. Currently children under 15 make up 16% of the white population, the proportion for the non-white segments of the population is nearly double that. There's no evidence that murder has significantly slowed the growth of the white population.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          I'd wager the average south African who's still there has a family that's lived there longer than yours has in America.
          How much?! How much?!

Pprreeecciioouusssssssss.....
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I assure you, I have not hijacked Doc's account.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You would be wrong.

Only my mom's side came over in 1958.

Dumbass.

Also, my family came over legally.
              We didn't rape, pillage, and colonize our way here.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                It's not like any of this matters though since bad economic policy making people decide to move is just stupid, not evil.
                Just like Sister Bendy, this is another assertion notably not backed up by facts. You two should form your own rightwing unthink tank.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

How is it racist to call out violence directed at a minority? Are you saying it would be racist to condemn the Germans for Kristallnacht?
                  Why is it racist that you long for the days of Apartheid and believe that it was a better system than today? I wonder..

Comment

It was for most of it's history.
                    Then show us. If you can't, don't make stupid unfounded assertions.

Push / pull factors

When looking at the motivations for considering emigration, the overriding pull is business and employment opportunities (88%); while violence, crime and corruption is the key push factor (55%). Itchy feet and the desire to explore a new country and experience different cultures were also cited by more than a third of those considering emigration. Other push factors mentioned were South Africa’s volatile economy and the cost of living (19%), government problems (13%) and infrastructural concerns (6%). Family reasons (14%) such joining extended family abroad and better education for children were also mentioned.

4% of South Africans admit to having encouraged their children (of university-going age) to leave South Africa and a further 3% say they will encourage them when their children are old enough.

On the flip side, 85% state that they have not been encouraged by anyone to leave South Africa. 15% state that they have been encouraged by others to emigrate. 8% state that friends are the main influencers.

also:

The South African Institute of Race Relations, a think-tank, guesses that 800,000 or more whites have emigrated since 1995, out of the 4m-plus who were there when apartheid formally ended the year before. Robert Crawford, a research fellow at King's College in London, reckons that around 550,000 South Africans live in Britain alone. Not all of South Africa's émigrés are white: skilled blacks from South Africa can be found in jobs and places as various as banking in New York and nursing in the Persian Gulf. But most are white—and thanks to the legacy of apartheid the remaining whites, though only about 9% of the population, are still South Africa's richest and best-trained people.

Talk about “white flight” does not go down well. Officials are quick to claim that there is nothing white about it. A recent survey by FutureFact, a polling organisation, found that the desire to emigrate is pretty even across races: last year, 42% of Coloured (mixed-race) South Africans, 38% of blacks and 30% of those of Indian descent were thinking of leaving, compared with 41% of whites. This is a big leap from 2000, when the numbers were 12%, 18%, 26% and 22% respectively. But it is the whites, by and large, who have the money, skills, contacts and sometimes passports they need to start a life outside—and who leave the bigger skills and tax gap behind.

Alan Seccombe, a tax expert at PWC in Johannesburg, says that many affluent whites have moved money offshore and prepared their escape routes, but that his firm's emigration practice is doing less business today than it did in 1995.
                    Violent crime and political turmoil are adding to South Africa’s brain drain

many of the ones who have stayed now live in armed compounds.
                    Whites lived in walled compounds before the removal of the apartheid system. Hiding their shame...
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Normally, I would credit BK for a brilliant troll. But I suspect he believes what he says.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• He always believes it until he is proven to be the douche that he is. Then he claims he was just trolling
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• it's actually not surprising that someone who supports israeli actions in the west bank would be an apartheid apologist. the similarities are quite striking.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                          X