Clear All

lol psychoanal LOL
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      it was beautiful

(no sarcasm)
      This.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        People uncomfortable with their own sexuality are generally disturbed by the sexuality of others. You'll see for reg and HC, it's not just an issue with gender definitions, but with sex in general. Just look at their few discussions of women which are either about how uncomfortable they feel about them or simple objectification tropes meant to establish their hetero-normative credentials. I blame this more on an attempt to fit certain social roles that they feel are superior because of their superficial presentation. They will likely gravitate toward people with similar predilections who will create a self-sustaining cycle fueled by one-upmanship until their gay sons are caught in the act tanking an otherwise promising career in Nebraskan politics.
        I think you just won the thread.
        Quendelie axan!

Comment

Yeah, another reason why the prefer the man love of the night's watch in GoT to the sex and intrigue of the whole of the rest of the show...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Biological gender is only relevant for bearing children.
            This is actually false, but why let science get in the way?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              This is actually false, but why let science get in the way?
              I can understand your confusion. Upwards of 98% (or so) of people believe human beings are moral equals with regards to gender. But hey, look at it this way. You are the 2%

What "science" are you referring to?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I can understand your confusion. Upwards of 98% (or so) of people believe human beings are moral equals with regards to gender.
                Where does 'moral equality' require one to be equal in function?

Science is very clear that there are physiological differences beyond childbearing between men and women.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Sex is mostly static.

You're doing it wrong.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

OK, so it appears Reg is a scat man.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        You're doing it wrong.
                        You haven't been to Thailand?
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          The application of gender as a discriminating factor in how society treats people absolutely is a social construct. There's nothing in a woman's DNA that says they can't drive and yet they're categorically discriminated against on the basis of such literally and jokingly. To me, its not a question of whether someone is or isn't female but how we treat women - the biological component is only a sticky wicket for people that wish to disassemble and trash any divergence from their preconceived schema of how things should be.

Your question of where did gender roles come from and laying it all at the feet of genetics seems to ignore the various ways women and trans issues are treated across a plethora of societies throughout history. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine

I know that you're a bit pith helmet and reductionist but are somoans so different genetically that this is just the way it is or is the society fashioned in such a way to make this identity acceptable?
                          Does anyone actually believe women can't drive. I think all those people are in rest homes by now.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            You're doing it wrong.
                            I imagine sex with a transgendered person might be a lot like static: copious rubbing followed by a shock.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              People uncomfortable with their own sexuality are generally disturbed by the sexuality of others. You'll see for reg and HC, it's not just an issue with gender definitions, but with sex in general. Just look at their few discussions of women which are either about how uncomfortable they feel about them or simple objectification tropes meant to establish their hetero-normative credentials. I blame this more on an attempt to fit certain social roles that they feel are superior because of their superficial presentation. They will likely gravitate toward people with similar predilections who will create a self-sustaining cycle fueled by one-upmanship until their gay sons are caught in the act tanking an otherwise promising career in Nebraskan politics.
                              Regina certainly went off on one when I made the trollpost about gribbler writing me mash notes and how people would say we were in love.

That's when regina went for the oh so predictable 'douchebag ******' routine- as if had to establish his own fierce, undeniable heterosexuality in the face of such campery.

Quite amusing from the person who used to like dressing up in uniforms and likes holding hard things in his hands while they get hot and spew things out...
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                                that gif basically sums up any discussion here.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X