No announcement yet.

TV's Craig Fergusons LLS ending in December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Fallon is relatively young and has new Media down but his guest interviews are superficial at best.

Perhaps a Celebrity Host not unlike SNL would be the Best Option I think*. This Weeks Host: David Duchovny, yeah I think I would watch that.**
    I'm having trouble thinking of eloquent Celebrities w/o a Job. Under the premise they could invite whoever they want, talk about whatever they want as long as they don't spend more than x% percent of the Time promoting their stuff. That would be something fresh.

Failing that: Jeff Goldblum.

* only not bad
    ** if available in your Country
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Interesting ideas. A host is needed to set the tone. With guest hosts, shows would be uneven from week to week. Jeff Goldblum is kinda old. I remember back in the day letterman was very cool and he had the coolest guests that were popular at the time. Same with Fallon now.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

I rarely watch late night, and never do now, but among them all Craig Ferguson was my favorite.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

This, and the cancellation of Community made me lose faith in the usa

Comment

Jimmy Fallon is killing it. There is no way Ferguson was going to step into a more competitive time slot. CBS was loyal to Letterman but they want to be #1. There were not going to get there with Ferguson.
            Given as I prefer Ferguson's show to Fallon, I cannot agree. Us subjects of the Queen *** Americans have to stick together.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
            X