No announcement yet.

Split skin on ball of foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're the new Albie, aren't you, with all your injuries?
    Better than Oerdin's ass bleeding threads.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Just be glad it's on the ball of foot, rather than the foot of balls...

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        What the hell do I do about this? It's making it irritating to walk. The skin somehow just split open, it's like, a third of an inch wide and kinda deep (but not bleeding at all). The skin is all calloused. I've been putting up with it for a few days, figuring it'll heal but it's not healing.
        I know, I know!

Go to a clinic or doctor and get it checked instead of sitting on your cry baby ass, wasting time asking about what you should do, on teh Internet.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          from the symptoms you describe, it appears that amputation is the only solution.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Can't be too bad, if you don't need stitches. Just cover it with some padding/gauze.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well I superglued it, it stings like a huge monster ***** like you said bugs. But it's staying shut.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                Tomorrow it will be occupied by totally not Russian nanomilitia to ensure a peaceful secession referendum.
                Perhaps his toes are also secretly developing their own Trotskyite permanent revolution- will his heel be the site of the suppression of a Kronstadt style split, led by Igor Instepanov ?
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It happened to me. It eventually went away on it's own.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Could be a fungus. Lamisil...
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                    X