You've Been Invited to Her Place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    What is 'safely drunk' in your esteemed opinion ?
    I suspect reg has as much experience with alcohol as he does sex. Little to none.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Didn't he say he was a teetotaller, or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

I can't recall exactly what he's said... though, I suspect it's something similar to: "alcohol is dumb".
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why ? Who says they don't, other than professional whingeing eunuchs such as you ?
          Mkay. Start with this issue. The woman/girl is not considered to be able to decide who to sleep with when intoxicated and men are.

Another issue currently being discussed; you can't call girls bossy or they won't be leaders. On and on. That's a basic narrative. Ifyou're just going to act like a blind idiot, I'll just let it stand.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            I can't recall exactly what he's said... though, I suspect it's something similar to: "alcohol is dumb".
            Unless it was his turn, not H.C.'s, to use 'retarded'.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Ifyou're just going to act like a blind idiot,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the geezer in dark glasses!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I have no objection to use of "retarded"
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Also I'm with Lori, why the **** would you sleep in the same bed if you're not having sex. No thanks, I'll sleep on the couch.
                  Why not? It's not like married people have sex every time they sleep in the same bed.
                  [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    I have no objection to use of "retarded"
                    But, like, it's totally their favourite word or whatever.

These are males who are, like, supposed to be at university or whatever- not prepubescent, underachieving, lexically-starved Valley Girls.

I hold posters here to a higher standard. Crazy, I know....

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                      Why not? It's not like married people have sex every time they sleep in the same bed.
                      Recoils in shock and mental trauma.

Say it ain't so.

Comment

But, like, it's totally their favourite word or whatever.

These are males who are, like, supposed to be at university or whatever- not prepubescent, underachieving, lexically-starved Valley Girls.

I hold posters here to a higher standard. Crazy, I know....

I don't want to sound like I'm white knighting the kucibros, but they are kids... 21? 22? It's only been a few short years since their "day job" required them asking permission to use the toilet. You should maybe cut them some slack.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Mkay. Start with this issue. The woman/girl is not considered to be able to decide who to sleep with when intoxicated and men are.
                          I actually do have an issue with the idea that an intoxicated male can consent if a female can't. The problem is that it gets into some very murky moral territory, as many men do use female intoxication to sleep with girls they know wouldn't have sex with them otherwise. I'm sure that's also true the other way around, but with pregnancy being a very real risk for women, it tends to skew the scales in favour of offering them greater protection.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            I actually do have an issue with the idea that an intoxicated male can consent if a female can't. The problem is that it gets into some very murky moral territory, as many men do use female intoxication to sleep with girls they know wouldn't have sex with them otherwise. I'm sure that's also true the other way around, but with pregnancy being a very real risk for women, it tends to skew the scales in favour of offering them greater protection.
                            It's no problem for the man if there's a pregnancy?
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's only been a few short years since their "day job" required them asking permission to use the toilet.
                              I would wager that they both make more than you. Sour grapes much?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Try walking around with a sign, "I'd like you to sleep with me in my bed tonight." and see how long it is before the cops come and get you.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X