Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Send her a dick pic. You have nothing to lose at this point.
    Except being accused of rape.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You do have her e-mail don't you. Or you could go real old school and do a hand written note. Risky but sometime women really dig that personal touch and it make her guess if it means more but doesn't guarantee it if you need to back out.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ah, that kind of note. The tricky thing is, I don't really have her email address. We've been messaging each other through the university's online course site. When the course ends, I won't have access to that messaging system anymore. That said, she works for the university and her email address is technically public.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Send her a dick pic. You have nothing to lose at this point.
          Because my belt broke, I've been struggling to keep my pants up the last couple days. So TA nearly got a live-action dick pic when I handed her my exam.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Then send it right before the class ends and you lose access to it. I also think it will seem less creepy than regular e-mail
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, I remembered that her email address was posted in the syllabus, so it wouldn't really look like I was scouring the university's website to find it. I sent her an email that basically made my intentions clear. No response from her yet. We shall see.

Comment

• Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Well, I remembered that her email address was posted in the syllabus, so it wouldn't really look like I was scouring the university's website to find it. I sent her an email that basically made my intentions clear. No response from her yet. We shall see.
                  Nooooooo
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Good luck!
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                      Nooooooo
                      What? Were you hoping I was going to ask you out?

Comment

• Well, haven't had a date in a while.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Well if things don't work out with TA, I'll apply for a passport.

Comment

• The friction burns are a *****, not to mention getting it stamped on every time you enter and exit
                            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Wish you luck. At least if she was really interested you'll find out.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Long email response. The relevant bit is:

Originally posted by TA
                                I'm flattered, of course, that you're asking me out. I'm afraid that my answer is no, thank you. Whether or not I'm still technically your TA is a moot point: it would be inappropriate. A secondary reason is that I'm already seeing someone.
                                Man, I haven't been rejected in 11 years. Not exactly a pleasant feeling. But kind of liberating at the same time. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X