No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, T-minus 39 hours until The Plan completes. There's been more covert flirting. Still working on exact phrasing for the operation itself. And then I'll have to come up with some sort of date, assuming mission success. Never really done the date thing before. Just started long-term relationships.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• WOO. Last lecture done. Only Friday discussion sections and next week's finals remain.

But when I got back to the office, I discovered that (for the second time) my Mountain Dew had been stolen from the fridge. This is only a mild annoyance, really, but it's compounded by the fact that whoever stole my Dew probably makes something like ~2.5 times what I make. Come on, man, not cool.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Glue down the next one.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Or pee in it.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Or glue it down with pee in it.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              WOO. Last lecture done. Only Friday discussion sections and next week's finals remain.

But when I got back to the office, I discovered that (for the second time) my Mountain Dew had been stolen from the fridge. This is only a mild annoyance, really, but it's compounded by the fact that whoever stole my Dew probably makes something like ~2.5 times what I make. Come on, man, not cool.
              Do you think anyone got rich buying their own Mountain Dew?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Try swapping your Dew for this for a week to scare them off:

Comment

• Guys, we're at T-12 hours. Y'all really think I'm concerned with Mountain Dew right now?

Man, I could really go for a Dew.

Comment

• Shower - check
                    Shave - check
                    Brush teeth - check

Conversation flowchart finalized

Exit strategy formulated

We're at T-3 hours, 10 minutes, ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

• Wooooooo!
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• You're supposed to mercilessly ridicule my absurd obsessive planning, not encourage me.

Comment

• Go Lori Go!
                          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            You're supposed to mercilessly ridicule my absurd obsessive planning, not encourage me.
                            Why? Because you follow people's advice?
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Thwarted. One of the other students had apparently been accused of cheating, so he needed to talk with TA to sort things out. And I couldn't really wait that out. Goddammit. I did everything right. I should have at least been given the opportunity.

Comment

• Can't you do it at some other time?
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X