Clear All

• равноценности
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• И чо?
      Что ты прицепился к этому слову? Там по тексту все понятно - агитируешь детей вступать в гомосексуальные ряды - получи штраф. Не агитируешь - свободен, кому ты нужен?

Пропаганда нетрадиционных сексуальных отношений среди несовершеннолетних, выразившаяся в распространении информации, направленной на формирование унесовершеннолетних нетрадиционных сексуальных установок, привлекательности нетрадиционных сексуальных отношений, искаженного представления о социальной равноценности традиционных и нетрадиционных сексуальных отношений, либо навязывание информации о нетрадиционных сексуальных отношениях, вызывающей интерес к таким отношениям, если эти действия не содержат уголовно наказуемого деяния, -

А, теперь почитай еще раз их наставления:
      Classes must emphasize, in a factual manner and from a public health perspective, that homosexuality is not a lifestyle acceptable to the general public and that homosexual conduct is a criminal offense under the laws of the state.

No difference? Really?

Гомосексуальные и гетеросексуальные отношения не могут быть СОЦИАЛЬНО равноценными по определению. Просто потому, что в социуме в котором мы живем, гомосексуалисты представляют меньшинство, а гетеросексуалисты большинство. О какой равноценности социальных отношений может идти речь, если большинство сексуальных объектов или предметов их страсти/любви, которые окружают геев, являются гетеросексуалами, и никакой взаимностью геям не могут ответить по определению. Какая тут нафиг тут может быть социальная равноценность отношений? Это в принципе невозможно. Но пятилетнему ребенку можно впарить все что угодно, и сформировать у него ложные представления. Об этом там и речь.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
        Still your media whine about terrible, terrible regime in Russia and remain silent about US.
        Are you ****ing stupid? Most of what the American media does is complain about US policy (in some form or another).
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Do gays have an intention to influence children to make them become gays?

YES or NO?

If they do, then it is indeed a gay-bashing law. If no, then how it's a gay-bashing law, if all that law does - protects children from outer influence on sexual education?
          And notice - that law doesn't imply children should be teached that homosexuality is a bad thing (like regulations in your "anti-gay rogue states"), it implies no one has right to teach children that homosexuality is a great thing (and thus leaves that question to the parents and no one else).
          There is a BIG difference.
          Still your media whine about terrible, terrible regime in Russia and remain silent about US.
          They aren't trying to "convert" anyone to homosexuality, yet people have already been punished using the new law as a pretense!

Comment

• olympics gif:
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
              They aren't trying to "convert" anyone to homosexuality, yet people have already been punished using the new law as a pretense!
              Yeah, right!
              Just a couple of pages ago you were saying gays will be jailed because of that law.

Care to bring an example how this law was used as pretense to put a fine of 140$ on a people, who didn't "convert" children to homosexuality?
              I need a proof, not your fantasies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                olympics gif:
                Laserthlone ?

Comment

Care to bring an example how this law was used as pretense to put a fine of 140$ on a people, who didn't "convert" children to homosexuality?
                  I need a proof, not your fantasies.
                  Again...

PUSSY RIOT

It's fun watching you conveniently ignore a highly publicized example.

But to be fair, they got thrown in jail and not fined.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Again...

PUSSY RIOT

It's fun watching you conveniently ignore a highly publicized example.

But to be fair, they got thrown in jail and not fined.
                    OMG! Sava, are you on your weed? They were sentenced to jail not because of that "anti-gay" law. They aren't gays and didn't agitate children for homosexuality. Is it what your media told you? Or you are just high?

Pussies were thrown into jail because of the different law - hooliganism. It's a criminal offence, God damn you and punishment might vary from fine to real sentence.

The propaganda of homosexuality to the children IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. This gay-bashing law (as you call it) is not from the CRIMINAL CODE, it's from the CODE OF ADMINISTRATIVE VIOLATIONS. Do you realize the difference between the CRIMINAL OFFENCE and ADMINISTRATIVE VIOLATION?
                    When you take your baseball bat and use it to destroy someone's car or shop-windows - it's a criminal offence (vandalism or hooliganism, whatever) and you might go to jail. When you park your car in the wrong place - it's an administrative violation and you pay a fine.
                    Get it, dummy?
                    Last edited by Serb; February 13, 2014, 12:39.

Comment

• I think Serb suffers from an extreme case of Stockholm syndrome.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ok I was wrong, the law was enforced a couple of times already (For example when the shop which sold a game for kids where players should imitate gay lovers, seduce another player or pretend they take part in shooting of erotic movie was penaltized. Do you honestly think children should play such games?).
                        PENALIZED UNDER THE NEW LAW EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT CONVERTING PEOPLE TO THE GAY LIFESTYLE. They just sold a game that someone wanted to buy. Oh yeah, because no one under the age of 18 is naturally interested in homosexual stuff.

Nazi apologists are just incredible...

Comment

I think Serb suffers from an extreme case of Stockholm syndrome.
                          Me thinks Sava just have no idea what he is talking about (as most of the westerners).

Comment

I think Serb suffers from an extreme case of Stockholm syndrome.
                            I'd love to know what the legal definition of "hooliganism" is.

Comment

I'd love to know what the legal definition of "hooliganism" is.
                              anything Putin doesn't like
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

PENALIZED UNDER THE NEW LAW EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT CONVERTING PEOPLE TO THE GAY LIFESTYLE. They just sold a game that someone wanted to buy. Oh yeah, because no one under the age of 18 is naturally interested in homosexual stuff.

Nazi apologists are just incredible...
                                First of all, that game were not supposed to be being sold at all. Cause its content was FAR from false "12+" rating posted on its box.

OK, It's my bad I have failed to fully explain that case. The owners of the shop was just WARNED by the local authorities, and the owners in their turn issued a reprimand a salesman who was selling that game. You have to forgive me my rusty English I just failed to translate that text on English properly.
                                You are free to use whatever online translator you use to translate it on your own:

Правонарушителем оказался магазин детских товаров "Катюша", пользующийся в Ставрополе популярностью у мам и пап. В ассортименте развивающих игр, предлагаемых покупателям, имелась игра под невинным названием "Фанты" для детей старше 12 лет. Среди заданий игрокам предлагалось изобразить любовников одного пола, соблазнить другого участника игры и исполнить роль в эротическом фильме. Эти ролевые игры создатели "Фантов" проиллюстрировали соответствующим образом.
                                Крупная розничная сеть "Катюша" имеет 32 детских магазина в ЮФО и Центральной России. И прокуроры выяснили, что "развивающая" игра была в продаже не только в краевом центре, но и в других "Катюшах" - в Пятигорске, Ессентуках и Невинномысске. Правда, к приходу проверяющих недетские игры успели из продажи изъять. Все же один из работников "Катюши" был привлечен к дисциплинарной ответственности, а директорам магазинов вынесено предостережение. Также прокуратура края направила уведомления коллегам в Ростов-на-Дону, где зарегистрирован бизнесмен-поставщик провокационных "Фантов" детским магазинам, и в Смоленск, где находится предприятие - производитель игры
                                http://www.rg.ru/2014/01/16/igri.html
                                (it's a site of one big Russian newspaper)
                                The one who should have been penalized is the manufacturer of this game. But, the article doesn't even say anything that manufacturer of that game was penalized. It just says that local authorities informed their colleagues from the region where the manufactured of this game is registered. So, it is not even known did they found him or was he penalized or not.

Now, I need your example.
                                Last edited by Serb; February 13, 2014, 13:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X