Hotels in Sochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Poor Serb has to resort to comparing obscure, unenforced laws to Russian policy.

And I don't know how the could possibly help you. Because we all think those laws are stupid and wrong too.
    They don't need laws in Russia thanks to the vigilantes
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
      What, you think regulating what teachers can say in publicly-owned classrooms is somehow equivalent to regulating what anyone, whether they're a teacher or not, can say wherever they are?
      Of course they are not equal. We don't have regulations which force teachers to teach students that homosexuality is a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        Poor Serb has to resort to comparing obscure, unenforced laws to Russian policy.

And I don't know how the could possibly help you. Because we all think those laws are stupid and wrong too.
        Poor westerners, they cry a river and create fairytales of horrible, horrible nazi regime, because of the law which was never used in a real life.
        Last edited by Serb; February 12, 2014, 00:04.

Comment

• Comment

• Ok I was wrong, the law was enforced a couple of times already (For example when the shop which sold a game for kids where players should imitate gay lovers, seduce another player or pretend they take part in shooting of erotic movie was penaltized. Do you honestly think children should play such games?).

Still, the reaction of your media, if not a blatant, intentional propaganda, then at least is inadequate.

You shout out loud about represive regime which throws millions of gays to the GULAGs, while in reality, in accordance with that law the maximum punishment you can face if you approach to children and start telling them how wonderful it is to be a gay or otherwise agitate them to become gays, the maximum punishment is a fine the size of about 140$ (5000 roubles).
            How much do you pay when you park your car in a wrong place?
            Last edited by Serb; February 12, 2014, 01:01.

Comment

• Russia is obscene and we need to outlaw propagandizing the Russian lifestyle to children. A $100 fine seems appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                Ok I was wrong, the law was enforced a couple of times already (For example when the shop which sold a game for kids where players should imitate gay lovers, seduce another player or pretend they take part in shooting of erotic movie was penaltized. Do you honestly think children should play such games?).
                Is this like how Mass Effect was supposedly a rape simulator?
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Damn, I guess I played that game incorrectly.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                    Russia is obscene and we need to outlaw propagandizing the Russian lifestyle to children. A $100 fine seems appropriate.
                    Fair enough. Though I doubt anyone in US is propagandizing the Russian lifestyle to children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      Is this like how Mass Effect was supposedly a rape simulator?
                      That was not a computer game, but a board game. Secondly that game had rating 12+.
                      What is the rating of ME? I doubt it's 12+.

edited: Nope, it's is not.
                      Mass Effect - rating Mature.

What would happen in US with enterpreneur who sells M-rated games to the kids? Seriously, I want to know.
                      Last edited by Serb; February 12, 2014, 01:58.

Comment

• Nothing.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

What would happen in US with enterpreneur who sells M-rated games to the kids? Seriously, I want to know.
                          Nothing. It happens all the time at Gamestops across the country. I bought M-rated games when I was a teen.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Some of them card you. Most don't though.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Ok.

Comment

Fair enough. Though I doubt anyone in US is propagandizing the Russian lifestyle to children.
                                Probably not, but you can never be too careful. Think of the children.

Comment

Working...
                                X