No announcement yet.

Hotels in Sochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know about the last "goal" since the goal wasn't there anymore... but I figure Russia played just a bit better that game, I was impressed Crazy how Oshie scored so many times though. Good hands, good and fast shot. And IMO the best game in the tournament so far, entertaining!

However, if that goal wasn't off of its position, it would have been a really nice goal for sure! Great shot. I think all the goals were beautiful today.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Is there an Unhappy Putin Gif?
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka View Post
        Don't know about the last "goal" since the goal wasn't there anymore... but I figure Russia played just a bit better that game, I was impressed Crazy how Oshie scored so many times though. Good hands, good and fast shot. And IMO the best game in the tournament so far, entertaining!

However, if that goal wasn't off of its position, it would have been a really nice goal for sure! Great shot. I think all the goals were beautiful today.
        If the goalie moved the goal, he should have been penalized. There was no two minutes penalty and no goal - just great! Do you think it's fair?
        We scored a fair goal and won the game. That american referee is an *******. Period. Who the hell appointed an American referee to the USA-Russia game? What's next? A Canadian ref on Canada-Russia game?
        Last edited by Serb; February 16, 2014, 07:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
          Is that what your media is telling you?

Actually, we have more medals than anyone else - 15.

Gold Silver Bronze Total
          1 Germany 7 3 2 12
          2 Switzerland 5 1 1 7
          3 Russia 4 6 5 15
          7. USA 4 3 7 14
          Failing, my ass.
          Actually, USA has more medals than anyone else.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Not anymore We just took another silver medal.

Comment

• You just wait another hour.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Comment

• And we have the hottest curling team evar!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	russia-womens-olympic-curling-team-pics-Alexandra-Saitova-20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	9100047

Name:	The-30-Hottest-Russian-women-curling-team-Photos:-Alexandra-Saitova---Ekaterina-Galkina---Anna-S.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	9100050

Name:	The-30-Hottest-Russian-women-curling-team-Photos:-Alexandra-Saitova---Ekaterina-Galkina---Anna-S.jpg
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	9100051

Name:	Russian%u00252BWomen's%2BCurling%2BTeam%2BHot%2BSochi%2B2014.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	9100052
                  Attached Files

Comment

• If you can't play hockey get hot women for curling.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• lol, We can't play hockey, yeah, right!
                      Says who? You guys are cheaters and stole our victory, not to mention you failed to score a single goal when we played at full strenght. You had PP both time when you scored.
                      Sissies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        lol, We can't play hockey, yeah, right!
                        Says who? You guys are cheaters and stole our victory, not to mention you failed to score a single goal when we played at full strenght. You had PP both time when you scored.
                        Sissies.
                        Russia is pretty much out of the hockey tournament already. I was surprised to learn this.

They had to squeak out a shootout win against Slovakia, who has a minor league goaltender.

Russia has a lot of NHL talent but can't seem to play like it. They suck.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The US actually knows how to play Hockey and beat the crap out of some minor ****hole called "Slovenia" .

Comment

• USA USA USA!
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              Russia is pretty much out of the hockey tournament already. I was surprised to learn this.
                              OMG!
                              Sava, Sava, Sava

p.s. I wonder where the f*ck did you learn this?

Comment

• And why the hell there is still no Asher in the gay-hockey thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X