Facebook Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post

The point is moot because we've broken up.

It was a 2 hour drive. I think that was the reason more than anything.

This was my longest relationship.

We're still "friends". No fighting or anything. Came to a mutual decision. Was disappointing more than anything.
    Nothing more disappointing than a mutual breakup. So many things left unsaid.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's weird. Usually I have an urge to say mean things. But now I don't. I blame maturity.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        Ahahahahahahaha. You quaking commitmentophobes.

It's moving in. You can always move back out.
        I'm not commenting on the moving in/moving out, I'm commenting on friend or unfriend on Facebook.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

With over a billion users on Facebook, only seems natural that we have a good amount of FAILS from all that.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Maybe he should just post funny animal videos to her facebook rants. This one might be good.
            Go, Cat Kong ! My old black cat used to stare out dogs and foxes. It's funny watching a dog three times the size of a puddy tat crossing the road to avoid a snarling jet black bundle of lovableness.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

All the women I've lived with (4), I moved in with within a few months. Always seemed like the practical thing to do, why not if it feels right.

As Laz says, someone can always move out.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Doesn't count if you were homeless at the time.....
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  All the women I've lived with (4), I moved in with within a few months.
                  You're obviously a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Q: What does a lesbian bring to the second date?

A: A U-Haul.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I just figure if you've got sex on tap, you might as well have it closer to hand and more often...

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                      I just figure if you've got sex on tap, you might as well have it closer to hand and more often...
                      Now you're sounding like an R.C. priest who teaches the school choir...

Comment

• At least it's between consenting adults and I'm not breaking any laws...

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                          At least it's between consenting adults and I'm not breaking any laws...
                          Oh live a little then. Start with wearing clothes of mixed fibres and then look for some ludicrous 19th Century ones.

Comment

• While this is an oldish thread, I'd just like to clarify: what the hell does FB friending have to do with your blog? The thing ain't even on FB. You can defriend, block her and all her acquaintances, stop playing any games you both play, whatever, and she'll still be able to read all about your physics classes and stuff.

If it's still an issue, I vote for letting things ride as-is. Starting arguments with people on FB is worse than starting them on Poly, due to the cramped interface, character limits, etc. Also, you don't know these people at all, so swyve it. No comment on cohabitation questions.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                            X