X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"seriously" <--There's your mistake.

Comment

Sadly that joke doesn't work in person.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Again - they plastered the advertisement, so it was clear that they were targetting the chapel for choosing to host the prolife group on campus and their talk.
        Yes, so clear you haven't produced any evidence. Just the usual assumptions. Nothing new here.

it was very clear that it was done by the pro abort club on campus who had engaged in prior acts of vandalism against the prolife group,

So you're saying you had incontrovertible evidence it was them, or that just like in the instance I've already mentioned, you've simply assumed it was them ?
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Why would one aspire to be Satan lite?
          You tell us.

You're the one who's great at turning people off organised religion. Or at least your version of it.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Yes, so clear you haven't produced any evidence. Just the usual assumptions. Nothing new here.
            Yes, I'm sure we're going to have to call Sherlock Holmes to decipher these clues. Motive, opportunity and evidence pointing to them.

So you're saying you had incontrovertible evidence it was them, or that just like in the instance I've already mentioned, you've simply assumed it was them ?
            If you've got an alternative theory that holds water, I'd like to hear it.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Yes, I'm sure we're going to have to call Sherlock Holmes to decipher these clues. Motive, opportunity and evidence pointing to them.
              WHAT EVIDENCE ? You mean your antipathy towards anyone who thinks women should have control over their own bodies ? That's not evidence, just your misogyny.

If you've got an alternative theory that holds water, I'd like to hear it.
              Mmm. Could someone from the 'Votes For Zygotes Brigade' have done it to smear the opposition and whip up sympathy for themselves ? Not exactly impossible or improbable.

Clearly you don't understand how the law works- innocent until proven guilty, not assumed guilty by you.

Comment

WHAT EVIDENCE ?
                The Spraypaint on the chapel?

You mean your antipathy towards anyone who thinks women should have control over their own bodies ? That's not evidence, just your misogyny.
                Interesting how trashing Lucic's church is evidence of a hate crime, but trashing a Catholic chapel on campus is not. Can you say, "Double standard?" Yes. We. Can.

Could someone from the 'Votes For Zygotes Brigade' have done it to smear the opposition and whip up sympathy for themselves ? Not exactly impossible or improbable.
                Wouldn't we have trashed our own office instead? Why would we inflict unnecessary harm on a bystander?

Clearly you don't understand how the law works- innocent until proven guilty, not assumed guilty by you.
                Motive, means and opportunity and prior acts of vandalism caught on tape are all substantial evidence against the pro aborts.

Comment

Working...
                X