No announcement yet.

Vancouver fans continue to be the worst in sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Ben's mind, the story of the Holocaust involves a bunch of terrorist Jews ruthless murdering innocent Germans.
    I'm not the one comparing Lucic's drunken assault of Vancouverites with the holocaust.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

BC is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. Damn shame that the people in it seem to be so ****ing horrible.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        I lived on campus at Vancouver, and there's a chapel on campus that I attended while I lived there. And yes, it was vandalized while I was there.
        So why'd you do it ? It was too liberal a place for your liking ?

I've been Catholic since Easter of 2005.
        No, really ? Given your views I thought it was more like 1205.

Damn shame that the people in it seem to be so ****ing horrible.
        Much less horrible without your presence.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

So why'd you do it ? It was too liberal a place for your liking ?
          Ask the proabort nutbars.

Much less horrible without your presence.
          Unlike Lucic I've never gotten drunk, taunted someone and assaulted them.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ask the proabort nutbars.
            They seem to recall this dinky little waste of space with a victim mentality- was that you ?

Unlike Lucic I've never gotten drunk, taunted someone and assaulted them.
            Yet. Or are you simply saying you've never successfully accomplished all three at once ?

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

They seem to recall this dinky little waste of space with a victim mentality- was that you ?
              Again, the proabort nutbars vandalized the Catholic chapel on campus for hosting the prolife campus group. They made sure to plaster the advertisements for our talk on the wall so that the church understood that harboring prolifers had the consequence of vandalism.

Yet. Or are you simply saying you've never successfully accomplished all three at once ?
              Are you saying it's ok to get drunk, and assault someone because you play hockey for the Bruins like Sava?

Comment

Again, the proabort nutbars vandalized the Catholic chapel on campus for hosting the prolife campus group.
                So you reported this to the proper authorities who found the evidence et cetera. Or are we seeing Sister Bendy of the Perpetually Erroneous Assumptions making a first appearance in this thread ?

They made sure to plaster the advertisements for our talk on the wall so that the church understood that harboring prolifers had the consequence of vandalism.
                Uh huh. Evidence ?

Are you saying it's ok to get drunk, and assault someone because you play hockey for the Bruins like Sava?
                Can you read English ? If not, ask someone with better language skills in English, a fellow Canadian perhaps, like Oncle Boris.

Comment

So you reported this to the proper authorities who found the evidence et cetera. Or are we seeing Sister Bendy of the Perpetually Erroneous Assumptions making a first appearance in this thread ?
                  I wasn't the one who found it first. But yeah, I did see the vandalism. I'll have to see if I can find some pictures of it.

Can you read English ? If not, ask someone with better language skills in English, a fellow Canadian perhaps, like Oncle Boris.
                  I don't see how Lucic is a victim if he was drunk and taunted another patron, and then got in a fight. He's cagey about the question, "did the man know you were Lucic", which to me indicates that they were both drunk (which he does admit), and that he had no clue. Lucic even admits, "I put myself in a bad position."

Comment

I wasn't the one who found it first. But yeah, I did see the vandalism. .
                    Not answering the question, Sister Bendy. Wasn't asking if you saw the vandalism, was asking if you had evidence of who had done it.

I don't see how Lucic is a victim if he was drunk and taunted another patron,
                    Blah de blah, not interested.

Comment

Not answering the question, Sister Bendy. Wasn't asking if you saw the vandalism, was asking if you had evidence of who had done it.
                      Again - they plastered the advertisement, so it was clear that they were targetting the chapel for choosing to host the prolife group on campus and their talk. Given the vandalism it was very clear that it was done by the pro abort club on campus who had engaged in prior acts of vandalism against the prolife group, but not against the chapel.

Comment

The fact remains that Vancouver fans are douchebags and Ben is proof that God doesn't exist.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ben is actually Satan pretending to be a deaf retarded Catholic school teacher.

Comment

Ben is actually Satan pretending to be a deaf retarded Catholic school teacher.
                            And that would make you what? Satan lite? I'm not sure which is sadder.

Comment

Leave Miroslav out of this. Just because he was a linemate with Lucic is no reason to insult him like that.

Comment

Leave Miroslav out of this. Just because he was a linemate with Lucic is no reason to insult him like that.
                                It's not like Satan is Gretzky. Why would one aspire to be Satan lite? I mean seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X