God is a girl.
    What? Jesus is a girl?
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
      It's funny because in the end, we're all that whale.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
        What happened to Mos Def? He hasn't done anything in years.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          If you reject the premise that Man is made in the image of God - why should we value human life more than an ant?
          I see you ignored my point about incest and the Bible.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I see you ignored my point about incest and the Bible
            Why should I indulge a non-sequitor?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Since you love Latin words so much why not learn how to spell "non sequitur" correctly?

Comment

Since you love Latin words so much why not learn how to spell "non sequitur" correctly?
                That's what they pay you for.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Why should I indulge a non-sequitor?
                  It wasn't a non-sequitor. I'm really interested in how someone explains around the whole incest thing in the Bible, if we are suppose to take the Bible literally.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm really interested in how someone explains around the whole incest thing in the Bible, if we are suppose to take the Bible literally.
                    What does this have to do with the topic of your thread being, "man was made in the image of God"?

Are you saying that children conceived in incest are not fully persons?

Comment

He brought it up in another thread and your response was something about him not being a real Christian or something. Now he's bringing it up again because he thinks the fact that incest occurs in the Bible is some sort of trump card that instantly defeats you.

Comment

MrFun flops from side to side on religion more than he does in the bedroom, which says a lot.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                          What? Jesus is a girl?
                          Mmm, long hair, hint of bosom in some pictures, wears long flowing gowns. Must be true.

MrFun flops from side to side on religion more than he does in the bedroom, which says a lot.
                          Slowwie

Erm, something you need to tell us about Slowwie ?
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

EUGENE M. MCCARTHY, PHD GENETICS, has a rather different idea of human origin.

Bet that religionistas will consider it even more heinous than ordinary evolution
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                              Slowwie
                              Erm, something you need to tell us about Slowwie ?
                              MrFun goes on and on about his life and preferences, Had you been paying attention you would have read about it excessively.
                              Or you can feign ignorance and post silly things.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

that incest occurs in the Bible is some sort of trump card that instantly defeats you.
                                Which still does nothing to address the point that Genesis states very clearly that Man is made in the image of God.

I imagine his point goes something like this:

1, God condemned incest which includes children of brothers and sisters.
                                2, Genesis states that the children of Adam and Eve had children with each other.

Ergo - Genesis is false because it condones something that God condemns.

To which I reply - Genesis is the source of the condemnation of incest (see Lot and his children). If Genesis is false then so is the condemnation of incest.

Comment

Working...
                                X