No announcement yet.

This Is Why Poor People's Bad Decisions Make Perfect Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh surprise, the ****ing dip**** didn't even read the bio in the second post.
    Funny she didn't mention that at the top of her ****ing sob story. She never mentions she was married back then.

She ain't poor. I know real poor people who were single mothers who had to get off the street. I've worked with them and helped them and they had the exact same issues.

You're telling me that a lady with 2 jobs who has a USMC husband can't get a goddamned bank account? I call bull****. Hey, and she even makes the precision strike on Bush's Patriot Act. It must be nice to be so rich to bite the hand that feeds your family.

Do you enjoy being played for a fool, Kentonio? Dude, you just got played and hard.
    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 23, 2013, 16:46.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

STFU you repulsive piece of ****.

Comment

STFU you repulsive piece of ****.
        Truth hurts. She admits that she blows through money like Charlie Sheen blows through hookers. What exactly am I supposed to feel sorry about? That this woman doesn't have the sense to change her bad habits?

Yeah, life is tough. But she's got a husband and a family. Sorry, no sympathy. I know women who have neither of them and they are making something of themselves. And they don't make nearly what she does. They make about half. But they are doing well.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Can someone ban this ***** already, please?

Comment

You want him banned for that?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

He's only marginally more of an asshat in this thread than reg collider.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                You want him banned for that?

No, not just for that. For his endless ****ishness, and the way no matter what the topic he can't help but spout the most revolting, despicable **** he can think of. Story about a poor woman struggling to support her kids? Oh she must be some ****ing lying whore. A gay poster has something to celebrate? You can guarantee Ben will appear and start talking about them being unnatural and some **** about them getting AIDs. If it was a story about a kid sick with a terminal disease he'd probably find a way to blame the kid.

It's just ****ing childish. There's no way he's not trolling, because it's basically not possible to be that much of a vile ****.

Comment

Being poor challenges one with a series of emergency situations. Everyone know this leads to short term decisions (jumping from a burning building) that lead to sub-optimal long term results (breaking both legs after a multi-story fall). We need government assistance programs to break the chain of emergency situations. However, we need better education to make sure the poor make better long term decisions once they have been given a respite from the series of emergencies.

Long term, we need a change in societal values so that education is given greater value. Government policy can only do so much in this regard.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

If it was a story about a kid sick with a terminal disease he'd probably find a way to blame the kid.
                    Here's a hint. If you can afford 300/month to smoke plus whatever your phone bills are, you ain't poor. I'd love to see the husband post his wife's budget every month.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                      No, not just for that. For his endless ****ishness, and the way no matter what the topic he can't help but spout the most revolting, despicable **** he can think of. Story about a poor woman struggling to support her kids? Oh she must be some ****ing lying whore. A gay poster has something to celebrate? You can guarantee Ben will appear and start talking about them being unnatural and some **** about them getting AIDs. If it was a story about a kid sick with a terminal disease he'd probably find a way to blame the kid.

It's just ****ing childish. There's no way he's not trolling, because it's basically not possible to be that much of a vile ****.
                      You want him banned for childishness and trolling?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Basically just being an endlessly vile and dreadful human being who poisons everything he touches.

Comment

KH,

Personally, I think it's the simile. I was trying to speak truth to power KH style. How did I do?

Comment

I took the author to be writing about the typical experience, not necessarily completely her own.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                              Being poor challenges one with a series of emergency situations. Everyone know this leads to short term decisions (jumping from a burning building) that lead to sub-optimal long term results (breaking both legs after a multi-story fall). We need government assistance programs to break the chain of emergency situations. However, we need better education to make sure the poor make better long term decisions once they have been given a respite from the series of emergencies.

Long term, we need a change in societal values so that education is given greater value. Government policy can only do so much in this regard.
                              You should write long(er) posts more often.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I think that she is a meth addict. That would explain the missing teeth and bad skin and over reliance on cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X