I know regexcellent's SECRET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    For the record, I never thought reg was HC's brother - I thought he was HC's & Kuci's DL.
    He is a DL, just in RL, not on Poly.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
      Guys, you can stop praising Albie so much. It is frankly kind of sad that it took all of you (except ColdWizard, apparently) this long to figure out. Seriously, he's been posting here for, what, 2 years? and hasn't done a particularly good job of hiding his connection with HC.

Jaguar and I have been mystified for ages now that now one figured it out.
      You think we really give a ****?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• I think we can perfect your index cards if we work together. My contributions...

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        Guy: pediatrician* Doctor, Enemy HQ, Ohio, married to a successful libertarian author and librarian
        Kuci: Actuary, Virginia, lives civil union with Jaguar but strictly non-dickly
        Boris: Gay dude, mattress tester work unknown, Portlandia location unknown, grew up on Eastern Shore

*derived from the Greek root pedo, just like pedophile
        I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• I still never got an answer about twin psychic powers.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
            I still never got an answer about twin psychic powers.
            The lack of a response is the response! They aren't used to communicating their responses to others, since they're so used to answering each other's questions telepathically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              For the record, I never thought reg was HC's brother - I thought he was HC's & Kuci's DL.
              I repeatedly said I thought reg and HC were friends in real life but I did not nor do I now think they are brothers. BTW I still think Kuci was behind Wiggy but that he passed that DL off on his brothers/friends. Oh, and I'm still pissed off at Kuci because I was in Santa Barbara and we were going to meet up but I went and got completely **** faced with a South African friend of mine who was going to grad school there. On the downside Kuci said he didn't want to meet (probably because I and my South African friend had been drinking for several hours) but I did get to bone the friend of my South African friend's girlfriend though I felt kind of dirty because I was like 26 and she was like 20 and she asked me to buy her booze. Still, all poon is good poon and she was a cutie.
              Last edited by Dinner; October 30, 2013, 02:35.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Bugs, "Unhealthy fixation on the naughty doings of the English nobility". Also, by far, the best historian here.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And as the Dread Pirate Roberts taught us ... the only sure way to deal with this issue is to put poison in both their cups.
                  The correct use of the meme would be if I were to admit that the real Kenobi died 4 years ago and that fakeKenobi took over after that.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Elok, you should do everyone.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• He's married.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Rings don't plug holes.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          The lack of a response is the response! They aren't used to communicating their responses to others, since they're so used to answering each other's questions telepathically.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            I repeatedly said I thought reg and HC were friends in real life but I did not nor do I now think they are brothers. BTW I still think Kuci was behind Wiggy but that he passed that DL off on his brothers/friends. Oh, and I'm still pissed off at Kuci because I was in Santa Barbara and we were going to meet up but I went and got completely **** faced with a South African friend of mine who was going to grad school there. On the downside Kuci said he didn't want to meet (probably because I and my South African friend had been drinking for several hours) but I did get to bone the friend of my South African friend's girlfriend though I felt kind of dirty because I was like 26 and she was like 20 and she asked me to buy her booze. Still, all poon is good poon and she was a cutie.
                            I'm thinking this story is as true as the 48'' pizza.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I reckon the 48" pizza story is more likely to be true...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• The heavy drinking (and resulting beer goggles) makes the story about the girl at least plausibly honest...

Comment

Working...
                                X