No announcement yet.

I know regexcellent's SECRET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, you can stop praising Albie so much. It is frankly kind of sad that it took all of you (except ColdWizard, apparently) this long to figure out. Seriously, he's been posting here for, what, 2 years? and hasn't done a particularly good job of hiding his connection with HC.

Jaguar and I have been mystified for ages now that now one figured it out.

Comment

I believe a lot of us knew. However, if we said anything, we also knew we'd get the whiny denials that even this thread produced. I certainly had no interest in stalking them or even outing them. Though I did call them brothers a few times.

I guess I'm just glad we can all stop pretending now.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't give a ****.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's impossible to tell from posting on internet if someone is related or not. You can of course tell that HC and reg consistently post the same **** on almost every topic. But that could be explained other ways ... DLs, clones, or heavy metals in the drinking water.

I frankly am less convinced now than I was before this thread, given Kuci's attempt at meta-troll-reverse-psychology-Vizzinification. And as the Dread Pirate Roberts taught us ... the only sure way to deal with this issue is to put poison in both their cups.

Comment

All this thread did was confirm in my mind that their whole family is a bunch of *******s.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jaguar (I think married to Kuci) is pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                I don't give a ****.
                This.
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  I don't give a ****.
                  QFT
                  I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    We're all related to Kuci. I'm his uncle.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      I'm mostly kidding.

They are decent guys. But their politics? Ugh.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        We're all related to Kuci. I'm his uncle.
                        I'm his (very attractive) sister ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          I don't give a ****.
                          Me neither... seriously regexcellent is pretty boring.

Comment

• "Kuci, I am your father!" :darthvader:
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                              Guys, you can stop praising Albie so much. It is frankly kind of sad that it took all of you (except ColdWizard, apparently) this long to figure out. Seriously, he's been posting here for, what, 2 years? and hasn't done a particularly good job of hiding his connection with HC.

I cared just enough to lift a finger to do a pisstake thread about them a few months back. It's not like it's some big secret like you guys seem to think it is, in fact hopefully one or both of them will stop posting now that the game is up...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post

Can you please now confirm that his posts here are all trolls, because if you're seriously related to someone who believes Agent Orange is harmless then your genetic tree needs pruning.

Comment

Working...
                                X