Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I DO NOT HAVE HIV.

Comment

Government should work even for lazy people. What's wrong with being lazy? This is (ideally) a free country. I can sit on my ass eating bacon and watching movies all day if I want!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        I saw that last night... it was difficult to believe my own eyes and ears.

That said, that's a bit of cherry-picking. One complete ****ing douchebag racist ***** does not a party make.
        I think I kinda, sorta agree ...

but then again, see my sig.

Why are there so many more racists in the Republican party compared to racists in the Democratic party?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Why are there so many more racists in the Republican party compared to racists in the Democratic party?
          Because you switched registration?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            Government should work even for lazy people. What's wrong with being lazy? This is (ideally) a free country. I can sit on my ass eating bacon and watching movies all day if I want!
            Then you can starve. It's not my responsibility to feed a lazy ass.
            The Bible, which I know you don't believe in much, says "A man that doesn't work doesn't deserve to eat". ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:10 NIV
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Unless that man inherited a large sum of money, in which case he can sit on his ass and eat as much as he wants... right?

Comment

That doesn't excuse sloth-like behavior.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Please return your social security checks, Sloww.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Slowwhand hates freedom.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                    X