X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave your messages here for DFG banished to 6 months on the Mike-algarve

We shouldn't forget our prisoners

Hey DFG, bring me back a souvenir.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Personally I preferred rahcatraz. Sunny beaches, pretty women. What's not to like? What's Mingapulco like AH? I never went there.

Mike's Dungeon was awful. It's a pit.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You are next... GOD WILLING
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let me handle this one. Mingapulco SUCKS! If it didn't suck enough, when Boann snuck me in food, the thieving Paiktis stole my cornbread.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey ******, when you get back from being banned, come back with some new nigger jokes.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Inappropriate.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Inappropriate.
              You're so PC.

Comment

It has nothing to do with being PC. It's about your inappropriate behavior. If you have nasty things to say to someone, say it to Ben or don't say it at all.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  It has nothing to do with being PC. It's about your inappropriate behavior. If you have nasty things to say to someone, say it to Ben or don't say it at all.
                  Don't remember anyone protesting when Wiggy has called me a ******.

So it seems to me that this kind of behavior is acceptable on this site.

Comment

Then petition for DFG to get unbanned. He certainly wasn't banned because of your popularity.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      Hey ******, when you get back from being banned, come back with some new nigger jokes.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

That's because everything Wiggy posts is clearly a troll; Wiggy is the most successful piece of decade-long performance art this side of Stephen Colbert.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Mr Fun is a bratty little turd. Gay, bi or straight, still just a little turd.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So it seems to me that this kind of behavior is acceptable on this site.
                            Dude, I keep wondering why so many people dislike you on this board, as I'm sure I keep missing something - until now...

Have you heard of 'two wrongs don't make a right'? Why do you think DFG was banned? And now you're gloating in the same kind of offensive manner when you know damned well he can't do anything about it. Classy.
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Wiggy is the most successful piece of decade-long performance art this side of Stephen Colbert.
                              I was going to say Oerdin, but I suspect he actually believes in his posts.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X