Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leave your messages here for DFG banished to 6 months on the Mike-algarve

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      Hey ******, when you get back from being banned, come back with some new nigger jokes.


      OVER THE LINE!
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        Don't remember anyone protesting when Wiggy has called me a ******.

        So it seems to me that this kind of behavior is acceptable on this site.
        Wiggy did it ironically you stupid "******".

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Wiggy is the most successful piece of decade-long performance art this side of Stephen Colbert.
          I'd have to agree with that.

          But is DFG another creation?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

          Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

          Comment


          • #20
            YOU ARE ALL MY DL'S
            To us, it is the BEAST.

            Comment


            • #21
              NO YOU ARE NOT.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

              Comment


              • #22
                ARGH
                To us, it is the BEAST.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  That's because everything Wiggy posts is clearly a troll; Wiggy is the most successful piece of decade-long performance art this side of Stephen Colbert.
                  I was trolling DFG.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    And now you're being a cvnt.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      And now you're being a cvnt.
                      well, duh
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I just had a nice PM from DFG, seems he has mail privileges
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

                        Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          Hey ******, when you get back from being banned, come back with some new nigger jokes.
                          This is totally unacceptable.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                            Don't remember anyone protesting when Wiggy has called me a ******.

                            So it seems to me that this kind of behavior is acceptable on this site.
                            I just banned DFG for exactly that, which hopefully shows it is completly unacceptable.

                            I didn't see the Wiglaf thing, make sure you report it. It's a bit pointless banning Wiglaf for obvious reasons, and I guess that's why people don't bring Wiglaf posts to my attention.

                            Unless this was years ago in which case, quit whining.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              This is totally unacceptable.
                              QFT
                              I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                                Hey ******, when you get back from being banned, come back with some new nigger jokes.
                                Don't kick your adversary when he is down dude. You gain nothing from it.
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X