No announcement yet.

The Apolyton hacking pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wont be the same hacKers as it will make them look weak. Mainly becKause we are a poor target.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

[removed by request of Uncle Sparky]
      Last edited by Robert; September 8, 2013, 13:36.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

cool.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Well... that was a bit extreme...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

October 1, 1999
            Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 8, 2013, 14:14.

Comment

10/09-13
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                I just found out that I apparently registered at CFC a year before I registered at Apolyton. Somehow, I totally forgot about it. I kind of feel like I've betrayed Apolyton. Am I a traitor? Should I slink away in shame, never to be heard from again?
                You can't participate in the pool.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  4 days.
                  We need a date. Too much effort to keep track otherwise. Those are the rules!
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                    That probably won't sit well with the advertisers.
                    Click on one of the Evony banners. That should raise the click-through rate by infinity.

Comment

Nikolai wins!
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Already?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

3rd hack done though, thankfully, it is only the front page and the guy didn't delete the rest of the forums.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Muslim army, eh?

Comment

I keep wondering why someone from Warm Panda Cadavers (Buster's Uncle) has an unhealthy interest in whether we're hacked or not...?
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

so it wasn't BeLegit the 3rd time?

god i love being right.
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X