No announcement yet.

More guns for Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd file him under "criminal"... along with every other President.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's just one thing I don't get about the whole gun culture. Oh my god obama is gonna take our guns!
      What's not to get about it? Wouldn't you want to get proficient at the best firepower you can get your hands on from a standpoint of personal defense?

Some people take on conduct challenges like "uses no firearms". etc. But they don't get bonus points for it.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

hat's not to get about it? Wouldn't you want to get proficient at the best firepower you can get your hands on from a standpoint of personal defense?

Some people take on conduct challenges like "uses no firearms". etc. But they don't get bonus points for it.

Comment

The point is, even with people who do document what guns they have, gun confiscation from legal owners in general is unworkable without registration. With registration, it becomes possible and in fact has been accomplished in other countries on a number of occasions.
          And that you of course can document
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

New Zealand's reclassification of E category restricted firearms as an example.

Comment

Working...
            X