The best show on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Still haven't seen it; I'm sure I'd love it, but there are only so many hours in the week, and I have Very Important Doctor Things to do. (And Very Important Video Games to play.)
    You should make time for it. It's awesome, and also the best medical drama on TV.
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

I greatly appreciate the conscientious use of spoiler tags in this thread, btw. Thank you.

Comment

Not sure if there's any point to it. I've noticed plenty of commentators aren't very considerate of laggards when it comes to the wording of titles and openings.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Just finished Season 3...

Spoiler:
          1. I liked how they set up Jesse's first murder in such a way that we would root for him even more after because he was so distraught about killing a character (Gale) that we all desperately wanted to see die.

2. Holy ****ing ****! Walt drove over those two ****ing drug dealers and then just coldly finished one of them off with a headshot!

3. The only action of Walt's so far that I find truly horrific was letting Jane choke on her vomit at the end of season two. Does that make me a terrible person? The show suggests that's the act Walt feels the worst about and believes was the turning point in his descent, but surely I'm supposed to hate this man for more than that by now.

Comment

Anthony Hopkins calls Bryan Cranston's 'Breaking Bad' role 'the best acting I have seen -- ever'

That's high praise.

Comment

Working...
            X